Babys here

-months later- Linsey is 9 months prego.

Riker

Linsey called and said she was coming over to talk with us about the baby. She should be here any min. Speaking of her, the door bell rang. Ross answers it and in walk him and a very pregnant Linsey.

"Hey Linsey." I say and hug her.

"Hey Rik. How's it going?"

"Good you?"

"Okay. Really tired." She said and the expression on her face changed. It went from happy and normal to shocked and hurt.

"Linsey?" Ross asks.

"Guys. Guys the baby." She stutters.

"What about him?" Ross asks worried.

"He's coming."

"What?" Ross screams happy.

"Come on let's go to the hospital." I say and Ross grabs Layla while I help Linsey to the car.

We reach the hospital within a few minuets and head inside. The doctors take Linsey inside a room.

"You go Riker. I'll stay with Layla." Ross says and hugs me tightly.

"Are you sure Ross?"

"Yes. You are the father now go." Ross says and pushes me playfully.

I walk into the room where Linsey is and sit beside her holding her hand.

"Push!" The mean doctor says grumpy. "Dammit you're dumber than a sack of potatoes!"

"Hey you don't need to be an ass to her." I say and he shuts up.

Linsey screams and screams.

"Almost done Linsey. You can do it." I say and she squeezes my hand. I hear crying coming from a little baby and smile. I look at Linsey and she's smiling to. The doctors take the baby to get cleaned up while other ones clean Linsey up.

"Go get Ross and Layla." Linsey says and relaxes. I nod and fast walk to the waiting room.

"Come meet you new son Ross." I say and pull Ross into my arms. "Let's go meet our new addition to the family." I say and pick Layla up into my arms.

We walk to the room and see Linsey almost asleep in the bed. We sit on the couch in the room waiting for the nurse to bring our baby boy back to us. Layla on my lap and my other arm wrapped around Ross.

The nurse comes out and hands the baby to Ross.

"Have you thought of any names?" The nurse asks.

"Luka James lynch." Ross says and admires the baby in his arms.

"Cute name." She says and goes out of the room.

"Layla? What do you think for the baby?" I ask as she stares don't at the tiny baby in her fathers arms.

"He's adorable. I already love him." She says and smiles.

"And he loves you." I say and kiss her cheek.

I pull Ross closer to me and wrap my arm around Layla tighter.

My family.

My beautiful family.

_____________________

Heyyy! I'm so sorry I haven't updated! School is driving me nuts!!

From now on the only time I will write a chapter is on the weekends. I'm hoping to update 3 chapters over the weekend for each of my fanfics.

During the week I will try to update as much as I can!

I'm sorry again! Hope y'all don't hate me for not updating everyday.

Question: have you/are you going to an R5 concert?

Answer: yes I have been to an R5 concert. It wasn't in my state tho.