Chapter 3: Friend or Foe

Start from the beginning

Weiss: An old of Ozpin?

The three of them all looked at Weiss as she stood there.

Weiss: Who are you to Ozpin?

???: Just an old and powerful ally of Ozpin.
He said as he turns and faces Ironwood.

Ironwood: Why are you here?

???: I'm going to need you and Ms. Schnee.

Jacques: No! I'm not letting you take my daughter!
He yells at the stranger.

???: Silence.
He said as he summons a ball of dark magic in his hand. Ironwood points his weapon at the stranger's head.

Ironwood: What are you doing here. Salem.
He said with venom in his voice.

???: You don't really remember do you.
He said as he looked at Ironwood.

Ironwood: What the hell do you mean.
He said as he looked at him in confusion. The stranger looks at him and slowly raises for his mask. Ironwood backs up as he kept his aim at the stranger. The stranger reaches for his mask and takes it off, revealing himself.
Ironwood's eyes widen as he looks at the stranger.

Ironwood: Y-Y-Y/N?!

Weiss and Jacques stood there in confusion as Ironwood looked at him in surprise.

Y/N: Hello General.
He said as he held the ball of dark magic in his hand.

Ironwood: W-What are y-you doing here?
He said with fear.

Y/N: Like I said. I need Ms Schnee and you general.

Ironwood: W-Why?

Y/N: I got a plan.

Ironwood: W-What plan?

Y/N: A plan to help the students of Beacon academy. And take back Beacon.

Ironwood: H-How?

Y/N: Come with me and I'll show you.

Weiss speaks up as she hears the mention of Beacon.

Weiss: Will you restore Beacon? Will you help us fight the ones that brought down Beacon Academy?
She asked Y/N.

Y/N turns around and he looks at the heiress.

Y/N: Yes.... We're going to need allies as well.

Ironwood: Like who? Lionhardt hasn't answered any of my calls. And Ozpin is missing. All of the students are scattered. All I know is that they're heading to Haven.

Y/N: Who said we're going to need Lionhardt and Oz.

Ironwood: W-W-What do you mean?

Y/N: I'll show you. Come.
He said as he reopens a portal. He stood in front of the portal and waits for the two. Weiss slowly walks over to the portal but is grabbed by Jacques.

Jacques: You are the heiress of this comapny! I'm not going to let you go with the general.

Weiss: Let go of me!

SLAP

Jacques slaps Weiss across the face. Making Y/N and Ironwood point their weapons at Jacques.

Ironwood:Jacques. Enough. She wants to come.

Jacques: I don't care!

Y/N then walks up to Jacques and forms a ball of dark magic in front of him. He points it at Jacques as he backed up in fear.

Y/N: You're pathetic. Just like her.
He said as brings the ball of dark magic closer to Jacques.

Ironwood: Y/N. Enough!

Y/N turns around and starts waking to the portal. Weiss and Ironwood slowly entered the portal and came out of the other side to see Y/N standing in front of a grave as he held two things in his hand. Ironwood's and Weiss's eyes widen seeing the two items he has in hands.

Weiss/Ironwood: Why do you have those two!

Ruby's POV

It was night time. Ruby, Ren, and Nora were asleep but one person.

"Jaune."

"Jaune"

I slowly woke up as I heard her voice again. I looked around in confusion but I heard her voice again. I looked around and I saw that Jaune was gone. I slowly got up and started walking towards the direction where I heard her voice. As I continued walking, I heard her voice more and more. Then I see him. With Pyrrha on his scroll. I felt my heart hurt as I saw her face again.

Pyrrha: Alright Jaune. Just like we practiced. Follow these instructions. Shield up. Keep your grip tight. Don't forget to keep your right foot forward. Begin

Jaune thrusts his sword forward as he grunts.

Pyrrha: Again.

Jaune swings his sword again.

Pyrrha: And again.

Jaune swings his sword again and pants heavily after doing so.

Pyrrha: Assuming you're not cheating. We can take a break. I know this can be fustrating and it can feel like so much effort to progress such a small amount. I want you to know that I'm proud of you. I've never met someone so determined to better themselves. You've grown so much since we started training. And I know this is just the beginning.
She looks away but looks back the camera.

Pyrrha: I...I...I want you to know that I'm happy to apart of your life. I'll always be here for you Jaune.

Jaune then replays the video again. I couldn't help it,seeing him like this. I slowly backed up and went back to sleep as I heard him train. I couldn't stop about her. Pyrrha. My friend. The friend I failed to help.

Back to Y/N Third Person POV

Y/N, Weiss, and Ironwood stood in front of the grave.

Weiss: Why did you bring us here?
She asked him as she looked at the grave.

Y/N: Here to get an old friend.

Ironwood: But this is a grave. The grave of Summer Rose.

Y/N: I would be lying if I told I wanted to pray.

Weiss: W-What do you mean?

Y/N: Who are the many you lost back at Beacon?

Ironwood: Penny.

Weiss: P-Pyrrha.

Ironwood: We lost so many allies that day.

Y/N then summons a ball of light.

Ironwood: What are you doing?
He asked as he saw Y/N hold a ball of light.

Y/N: What if I told you I can bring them back.

Well here is chapter 3 of Wrath of the Gods. I hoped you all enjoyed this chapter! What do you all think so far?