Lucky #3

Prologue

6/20/12

Dear Deary,

    It seems as if everything in my life goes wrong. It's like every time I try to succeed in life, I do nothing but fail every time. That's probably why I'm stuck working in this dingy diner with a sluty uniform on and a over bearing, scary boss. Sigh* Screw my life...

   I can't believe it. Why me, uh, why do things always happen to me? I never dispatching to anybody and I always kept to myself. I'm looking at the eviction paper in my hand and I could feel the years bubbling up.

    'Ms. Cage, this notice is to informing you that you have two weeks to pay your two months late rent, payment of $400. If you do not pay by the end of the two weeks, you and your belongings will be shipped out of the apartment.'

    I totally forgot about the rent. Everything in my life have been so hectic that it's hard to remember simple things. Now how am I going to pay $400 dollars when I don't have 100? The only money I have on me right now is a 20 and I need that so I can eat.

    As I'm thinking on how I'm going to get the money the phone rings.

  "Hello"

   " Kia, I need you to come in" Aron ask, well basically ordered me.

   "Uh, Aron I need to talk to you about something when I get there," I said nervously.

   You see Aron is really terrifying. It's like if you do or say the wrong thing around him, he would snap at you in a second. Trust I seen it, so I try to stay on his good side. Aron is 6'2 over my 5'3 frame; I just feel like a dwarf on the side of him, he also have big meaty muscles on both arms. Some would say he's handsome, but I definitely see different; I mean he can be cute if piranha effort but other than that he is a no brainer.

    "Ugh, all I ask was for you to come in, but if it's so damn important then sure, we'll talk when you get here." He said before he hung up.

    I tried to calm myself after got dressed in my uniform; which consists of a typical diner dress except that it is a low v-neck top and the skirt part is slightly shorter than a normal diner dress. I'm on my way out the house to head tongue diner, little did I know on what going to happen when I get there.

==========//ATTENTION\\=========

Hiiii, this is my first book that I'M writing on here so take a peak ND tell how you feel about ND wat you THINK is going to happen....Toodles :)