Chapter 1

Kia POV

   I'm just walking through the doors  of the diner when Aron spots me and ask for me to come to his office. I follow I'm to the back trying to control my nerves so he can't see how much he scares me. He enters the room after me and closes the door. He goes behind his desk and sit their watching me.

 "So, you don't have anything to say?" he asks.

 " About what?" I say a little confused. He arches his eyebrow at me as if to say 'your kidding me', but then i remember what I wanted to ask him.

"Um..sorry, I wanted to ask if I can get an advance on my pay  cheque?" I ask while biting my lip, a nervous habbit I have.

"As in how much cause I don't see why I should give you much more than you make now?"

"Well, I need $400. I have to pay my rent cause I got an eviction notice and if i don't pay the money by the next two weeks then I'm gonna be kicked out." I say in a such. I feel like I'm bout to faint cause of how nervous i am.

"Hmm. I see. So how much work do you think you can do to get that pay?" he asks as he sits back in his chair after observing me closely. I guess he thought I was lying.

"Well I can clean the bathroom, work the floor, and make some of my world famous brownies, cookies,and cakes to sell, since you know how good it is, they would bring in big money." I say all in one breath.

   Aron seems to be considering what I said. "We gonna try this for one week and we gonna see how much profit this brings in. And if our lucky then your gonna get $400 in pay"

"Thank you, thank you, thank you so much. I would not disappoint you" I say smiling wide.

 I get up to go service people. When I got to the door Aron said "You better hope this works in your favor... Carry on."

I leave his office and go to the front so I can start taking orders. I went to this one man that was checkin' me out for the longest,and just couldn't stop staring at my breast; like DAMN I know my breast are big, but honey you do not have to stare at them like its might be your last meal. He turned down every waitress, so I just figured that he wanted me to serve him.

As soon as I got to his table, he had some corny ass pick-up lines.

"Hello, welcome to 'Ronny's Diner'', we have a special that consists of cheese grits, eggs, and bacon with orange juice." I say with a fake smile spread across my face, but its like he didn't even hear me. He just sat staring at my breast.

Then suddenly, he snapped out of it like someone just shocked him or something. Then this guy have the nerve to open his mouth and say "Hi, i know what special I want, and it equals you in my bed legs spread with syrup." And let me just say it took all myself control to not bash his faced in to the table. He's so luck I'm shy. So instead of snapping I just stared at him until he realized I wasn't effected with lust instead of disgust. So he started getting nervous.

"Uh.... um I would just take a stack of pancakes, bacon, and eggs. Oh and hash browns, with orange juice. Uh...thank you."

"Your order would be right up." I said before I walked away.

As I was walking to put the order in, I passed this handsome white man with green eyes with specks of brown in them, decent size plump lips and black hair that seemed to go all the way down to his back. I didn't know I was staring until I realized his eyes were looking straight into mines. That's when I broke eye contact and went to finish my duties.

===================================//ATTENTION\\===============================

FIRST CHAPTER POSTED!!! SO EXCITED TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK AND GET BACK TO ME. COMMENT & LIKE THANK YOU..<<<333