Chapter 8

Leah's POV

I looked down at my swollen feet and sighed. I really kind of really hate being pregnant. Since Harry's phone call about four days ago, I haven't heard his voice since then, but he did text me. He told me that they were all headed home, well all except him, because tomorrow is Zayn and Perrie's wedding!

Tonight all the parties are happening. I'm actually allowing the girls to take me out somewhere, Perrie agreed nothing too crazy and minimal alcohol, while I have no clue what the boys are going to do. I don't even know forsure what we are going to do.

"Okay girls!" Avery called all of us to the living room. Mady simpy lifted my feet up and placed them back down on her lap giving me a knowing look before rubbing the arch of my foot. She makes a great substitute husband.

"Elle and Kathrine will be bringing Perrie here any minute, they already know the plan so they're ok with anything we plan." Avery had a evil smile on her face. I've known her for quite a while to know that that face is never good.

"They came up with game called "Free woman's Dare". The rules are that any girl that's legally single, which is all of us except Leah, we will draw very daring dares from a bag and go around town doing them." I slightly frowned at this information.

"What will I do then?" I didn't want to just shadow these girls all day.

"You get to take the pictures."

"Pictures?!" the other girls shouted and I smiled. Maybe my part in the game will be the best. If that's even a word.

"You will take the Polaroid, snap the pictures of the girls doing the dare and carry the Dare Bag." I nodded standing up and stretching my back.

"Perfectly fine with me. And since all of you lovely ladies are already dressed, I'll go get ready before they come here." I slowly made my way up the stairs.

I slipped some hot curlers into my hair and slap on some make up. I step into a silk, flowy, purple dress that reached my knees. After I was all finished with my look I walked down the stairs and all the girls are huddled by the door, obviously ready to go.

"Let's get this party started!"

***

Louis POV

We pull into the lot of a big privet club that we rented out for the night. Only girls are allowed to come in.

"You lads ready to live up Zayn's last day as a legally free man?" There are whoops and hollers from all the guys. Zayn looks at me and glares with a smile. I wink at him and wait for him to catch up to me.

"I'm guessing you planned all of this?" I nod and he hooks his arm around my neck.

"I never really liked you."

"Oh, Zanypoo, your going to love me after tonight."

We step through the door and are immediately welcomed to guy paradise.

Liam and a few of Zayn's cousins are already sitting in front of the stage admiring the beauties moving their hips. Niall, Jonnie, and more cousins are at the bar being waited on by a busty blonde.

"Too bad Harry can't be here." I sigh and order some shots for Zayn and his best man, aka...me. "He will be here tomorrow, right?" I asked worried at the possibility of Harry not catching his flight or something.

"He better, or there is going to be an empty space in the line."

Besides he wouldn't miss a chance to see Leah.

***

Harry's POV

I wait with Simon in the office for the Devil and him minions to enter. My knee won't seem to stay still and my palms are sweating like crazy. "Harry calm down." Has been Simon's motto for the last thirty minutes. What if they don't let me out of this contract?