Chapter 1

"I think I like these flowers best." Perrie picked up the light pink flowers and took a good sniff of them. I nodded and picked up another one.

"You know, I think the dark pink ones would look good with them too." I picked up the two pink roses and looked at them together. "Ohh, and to add a pop of color, orange." I picked the marigold out of the bunch and stuck the three together. It looked beautiful, to me.

"No, you already said you wanted orange in your wedding." Perrie argued. Yes, for the past month while the boys were away we have been planning two weddings. Perrie's is only weeks away, so we are getting the small details finished.

I have almost all mine planned too. A few details need to be confirmed by Harry and the only big thing I need is a venue and a dress.

Perrie grabbed the flowers from my hand and looked at them for her self, "But they are gorgeous together. And they would look amazing with the brides maid dresses."

"Then take orange, I have months to plan my wedding so I'm sure I can come up with a better color combination." I laughed and rubbed my hand over the twins.

"So you want the baby pink and fuchsia roses plus the marigold?" the wedding planner asked. Perrie answered with a nod while I excused my self to the restroom. To do what I usually do about two times a day. I haven't had one day where I haven't gotten sick in about three weeks.

For the past month Harry and I have kept in contact, but him and the boys have been in the studio almost 24/7, so it's usually a game of phone tag.

He calls me, I miss it, I call back, goes to voice mail. He will always send me little text though and every week I have sent him a picture of how big I am.

The rumors that he has broke up with me because of my "baby daddy" have still been going around, but now according to the media him and Clair are officially a thing. At first I didn't know who she was but when they revealed her name, it all clicked. I called Harry, rather livid, but he calmed me down as much as he could. He told me that they do have to make public appearances, like going out to lunch, clubs, his house, things like that.

Our communication has been limited lately with him in the studio and me planning the weddings. How ever just last week I had to go in for an unplanned doctor check up. I was notified of this one day before I had to go in. I had called and text Harry multiple time, and when he finally answered he said he will tell brad and then take the next flight out, well that didn't happen. Harry called me about thirty minutes later spitting words of hate, anger, and sadness. I could tell he was crying from his breathing too. He said that Brad wouldn't let him come because its such a short notice.

I tried to tell him it was okay because it was news to me too and that all they were going to do was check up on the babies. He still argued back that "I promised you that I would be at every appointment, and I also told you you years ago I would never break a promise to you, but look whats happening now!" I finally got him to calm down but he kept saying how sorry he was and that he want me to mail him a picture from the sonogram. 

A few weeks after I sent the black and white picture Niall called me and asked if I knew why Harry had been crying. I asked to talk to him but he said he was asleep, he cried himself to sleep. That broke my heart more than ever since I couldn't hold him myself. Anyway, I told Niall to check on him and he did, when he started talking again he said Harry was clutching the picture of the twins.

A side from all the drama with Harry, Anne and Gemma have finished the nursery. They said that they were finally finished with all the details on the wall as well as setting up all the furniture. Every time they leave they lock the door or else I will peek.

Since the day Simon has come to visit, he has kept in touch and keeps me up to date on the investigation they are doing on the contract and Brad, they haven't found anything too suspicious yet. A few days of staying in the house Simon told me he send a car to come pick me and the girls up and to actually get out of the house for a few days. Brad threw a little hissy fit but he compromised that I can be out when ever I want but I can not mention anything about Harry.

Simon has also been helping a lot making sure I have additional help around the house. For a few weeks my back has gotten so bad that I am always having to sit down or lie down and my feet are ginormous! Mady, being the best friend she is, got me one of the most comfortable body pillows, but is could never replace Harry. Simon mentioned earlier about having an at-home-nurse, and I didn't think it was a too terrible idea so he was going to send the guy he used over for me to check him out.

"Hey, Leah, we are going to go out to give you some privacy. It's almost five so I'm sure they are going to show up soon." Avery said I nodded and sat down at the table, propping my feet up. "Well have fun." She smiled and kissed my head before following the other two out the door.

~

"Hey, um, this is Harry, guess you can leave a message." I hung up when I got the voice mail once again and I ate  the dinner the girl so generously left on the table for me, the door bell rang kind of taking me by surprise. I quickly put the plate in the sink and went to answer the door.

"Hello." He greeted. He was tall, a little pale and dark hair.

"Hi, you must be Taylor." I smiled welcoming him into my cluttered home. Now that I look around I really need to do the laundry.

"Yes ma'am." He nodded taking a seat at the table. I shut the door and took the seat across from him kicking my feet up once again. "So Simon didn't tell me much about you except that you were amazing help with Lauren and Eric." I said. Taylor chuckled and pulled out a folder sending it my way.

"I have a copy of my degree and medical licence, all the schools I've been to. Recent jobs, and people that I have stayed with. My criminal record, which only consist of a DUI from when I was sixteen, my alcohol level was 1mg over the legal limit. Now I only have a drink once a month unless I'm having to work with a person, then I hold out till my job is finished" He said. Well, everything seems to be perfectly fine. I'm actually okay with the DUI, it was years ago and he it wasn't even that bad. "The rest is just the usual information."

I nodded and flipped through the pages again. "How many pregnant woman have you worked with?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Including you and my own mother? six." Sounds like a reasonable number.

"Can you be a part time maid too?" I asked rolling my head back referring to the mess around the house. He laughed.

"Well, I have helped with that. I'm pretty much only here to make sure you stay healthy as well as the baby and give you any tips on mothering and things to help with the pain." I pursed my lips and looked back down at his information. I noticed he put down a spouse/partner, Payton and that he had one child of his own.

"Is Payton your wife?" I asked. He shook his head.

"Husband."

Oh.

((HELLO!! Okay, so the first chapter of Our New Beginning!! I have big plans for this story! I don't really think I have a schedule for updates because I will be busy with school and all my extracurricular things. But anyway, I hope you enjoy this as much I do! 

I picture Taylor as Austin Nichols from OTH. and on the side is a picture of Leah. :] bye bye xox ))