Chapter 5

The day has gone by slow but luckily Kade has kept me company since nine this morning. I even let her cook us lunch. It was a simple grilled cheese but she was happy with it and so was I.

Mady and Avery claimed they were going to stock up on the food so they were gone the first half of the morning.

"Are you feeling okay?" I looked over at Kade across the table. She looked a little zoned out and her face was abnormaly pale.She had all her weight on her elbows on the table trying to hold her self up. She opened her mouth to answer but then just nodded her head.

I stood from the table and took our paper plates to the trash, she only had about a fourth left but it looked like she wouldn't beable to finish it anyway. Last week she told me she was on a new medication that made her tiered most of the time, so she got plenty of naps in this house.

"Come on sweetie." I pulled her up by her arm and kept her snug against my side and her arms were wraped around my middle, or at least she tried. I looked down and her eyes were closed but she was still walking with me to the couch.

I sat down and pulled her tiny body down with me and placed a pillow under her head.She always prefered to sleep on my belly, I have no idea why, but I don't have a problem with it either. It feels like the babies instantly gravitate towards the heated spot.

I grab the remote off the arm of the couch and kept one arm on the back of the couch. I flipped through the channels and didn't find anything good on so I settled on 7th Heaven. I was in the middle of an episode when My phone vibrted on the table infront of me.

I leaned forward making sure not to wake the sleeping girl and pick up the device. I didn't bother checking the ID because there are only so many people that would call me now a days.

"Hello." I answer in a whisper, stroking Kade's hair away from her cute little pale face. I really need to ask if I can talk to her parents about this.

"What's with the low voice?" Harry's musical laugh came from the other end.

"I have a little girl in my lap." I giggled. I could hear noise in the back ground and multiple voices, male, female, even child shrieks. I can only assume Lux and Brooklyn. "What's going on over there?"

"Brad scheduled a meaningless photo shoot so Lou and Caroline had to fly out." I slowly nodded my head even though he couldn't see me. "Ouch, my eye." I heard Louis yell. I stifled a laugh but quickly stopped when Kade shifted again. This time her eyes fluttered up and met mine before drooping back down.

"Is that all y'all have to do today?" I nagged on. He sighed and I could tell he doesn't want to tell me. But being the loyal faithful husband he is, I know he will.

"I have to go to a premiere with Clair and then that's it." His happy voice was now shallow. The topic being something neither of us like to talk about.

"Okay. You know the wedding isn't that far away." I smile to myself knowing that will be the next time I get to see him.

"Oh believe me I'm counting the days baby." For some reason I think he thinks about the wedding more than Zayn. "I have to go now but I promise to call or text tonight. I love you."

"Okay fine. I love you."

~

Harry's POV:

When they told me about the premier they made it sound like a movie premier which I wuld have loved to go to. A dark room full of possible strangers and little to no communication with Clair. But no, this was a fashion premier. I'v been to a few but I didn't quite care for this one. 

I promised Leah I would take her too one, but we never found the right time. So I'm sure if she saw me at one with Clair she would flip. That's why I'm staying in the lobby, seated at the bar with a full glass of water.

I'm sure Leah is asleep by now, or close to it, so I won't bother her. I haven't seen any of my mates here so I guess I'll just sit here and twiddle my thumbs and look up funny tumblr post on twitter, possibly tweet something stupid to get the fandom stired up, Because that is just what I do.

"Hey, ya bum." I looked up from my phone to meet the teasing pair of gray eyes.

"Hey, Cara, what are you doing here?" I asked turning in my chair to look at her. "Why arn't you on the run way?" I joked.

"Well, I'm just here to support some friends." She shrugged and took a seat next to me, then ordered a beer.

"So I've heard about your new arm candy, what happened with Leah?" I sat my glass down and looked down at the ground.

"Nothing." Nothing happened to her, nothing happened to us.

"Well, this one is almost as hot." I simply nodded my head and scrunched my nose at this side of Cara.

"You want her?" you can have her. She laughed and took a swig of beer, just then a hand was placed on my shoulder. Speak of the devil.

"Hi, you must be Harry's new girl." Cara held her hand out. I opened my mouth to say something but Clair's hand squeezed my shoulder, making my mouth shut again. 

"Clair, you're Cara right?" She plastered a fake smile on her face and they shook hands. "Are you going to the after party?" Since when was she going to the after party?

"Yeah, are you two going?"

"No" "Yes" Clair and I said at once.

"Oh, come on Haz, just for a little bit." I stopped from rolling my eyes. and just shook my head no. Clair squinted her eyes at me and then turned to Cara. Some times I wish this girl came with a shock collar.

"We're coming."

*

We went to the party and are now leaving four hours later. Four hourse longer than I wanted to me there. Clair is slumped down beside me in the most unlady like fashion rolling her head from side to side telling me how pretty the city lights are. We were on the back roads so there are almost no city lights. 

The driver pulled to the back of the hotel and helped me walk Clair to the elevator. I punched in our floor number when the driver moved out of the lift and she shot up.

"Where are we, the sun?" I look down at her as she cling to my arm and covered her eyes from the lights. 

"I told you you shouldn't be dringing with weed." I scolded her. She rolled her eyes and the doors opened allowing us to step onto the carpet. "Where is you key?" I asked when we arrived at her door.

She reached up on her toes, her lips on my ear. "You're gonna have to find it."

*

Louis' POV:

I heard some voices out in the hall, Harry and Clair's, and then suddenly they were gone. I threw the remote on the bed and rolled over the side, strutting towards the door. 

"Harry, I-"  I looked out in the hall but there is no sight of the curly hair lad. I guess he got abducted by the bitch. I walked over to her door and it was creaked open.

It was open enough to where I could poke my head in and when I did I regretted it.

Harry was sat on the bed, Clair between his legs, her hads i his hair, his on her hip, and ther mouths devoring one anothers.

"Shit."

((Long time since an update. I'll work on these when ever I can but no promises. Thanks for still reading this ))