Jean-Pierre Polnareff x Fem!Reader (Date)

Começar do início

(Persona time lmao)

A child jumps out, she looks around 10 or 11

A child jumps out, she looks around 10 or 11. She wears a blue dress and has blonde hair, swept back with a headband, her skin is as white as snow and her eyes show a pale glance. She shows an innocent smile and Polnareff laughs as Avdol bursts in.

"(Y/n) I sensed a threat! Are you ok?" He sees your stand and 'tsk's "I didn't think you'd bring her out until later"

"You knew she had a stand!?" Polnareff, once again, looked like the idiot as no one tells him anything. "Doesn't really matter anyway... she looks weak." After this comment Avdol 'tsk'ed again at the Frenchman.

"Her stand is stronger than ours combined, she's not to be messed with" Avdol showed a smile "I fought her once... I would have died if she didn't have healing capabilities..." You smiled and got up from the bed, your stand hugged you and a glowing aura emitted as you were healed up.

"Thank you, Alice." Your stand let out a giggle, even if it was the reflection of your inner spirit, you treat her like a person of her own. The reason why she looks about 10, is become you summoned her when you were 10, your stand was your only friend and your parents called you crazy for 'always talking to yourself' and therefore sent you away, where Mr. Joestar found you when you were 14, causing trouble, and took you under his wing with Avdol. Now you're in your mid 20's with a childlike stand that didn't grow up along with you and you can't help but feel motherly. She disappeared back into your body and you hummed. "I'm all healed up! Let's go!"

Avdol smirked and left he room as Polnareff was in awe.

"I stabbed right through you with a cursed sword! How are you-" you giggled and walked over to Polnareff.

"I'll happily tell you over some dinner, you know, as an apology for impaling me~" The Frenchman lifted you and smiled.

"It's a date!" You blushed wildly as he held you suspended in the air. You shooed him out so you could change and when you were finished you stepped out. As soon as you left the room, he snatched your hand and ran down to the reception with you. "My girlfriend needs discharging" you went red once again as he pulled you close. He receptionist smiled and you payed your fee and left.

"Oh my... did you really have to say 'girlfriend'!?" You punched the man in the arm and he laughed.

"I don't think you really minded the name when we were at the reception desk..." he smirked and your face felt like it was on fire.

"You're so embarrassing!" He grabbed your hand and pulled you over to a restaurant, as you went inside a waiter introduced himself and showed you to a table.

After settling down for a bit, you sigh and look at the floor.

"Polnareff... you really didn't need to bring me here... there's better girls out there you could be having dinner with..." The man smiled gently and reached for your hand, which caused you to look up at him.