One Chance

"Don't touch me, you psycho" You snarled at him. "Seriously, Y/N?" Jeff rolled his eyes. "I can't damn see, but I can fight." You snarled. "First, we had teasing and now you're all mad, again?, No fair." Jeff whined. "Yeah, you expect ME to forgive you, After you KILLED MY MOTHER" you responded aggressively. "Come on, Y/N, I'm sorryyy" Jeff whimpered. "I don't give a damn, I wanna go home!" You screamed. "You want to go to a new home and get into foster care, or whatever shit you do." Jeff snarled. "Yeah, smartass" you barked. "Can you please stop having an attitude, it's getting annoying now Y/N" Jeff hissed. You tried to walk to the door, but Jeff stopped you. "Y/N, you wouldn't last a day in that disgusting world." Jeff pulled your arm roughly, forcing you back. "Don't touch me!" You snarled. "Y/N!!, I MAY BE ONLY GOOD AT KILLING PEOPLE!, BUT I LOVE YOU AND WHY WON'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT" Jeff said into sadness, you could tell he was crying, cause the tone of his voice and you just knew. "H-Huh" you blushed, and hesitated with every sentence. "I'm so sorry..." Jeff cried out and coughed with his sadness.  "I just, don't have any word for that.." you sighed. "Could you at least give me a chance?, I promise not to do anything to harm you!" Jeff stopped crying and got more serious. "Well...I don't know.." you responded. "Just one chance..?" He annoyingly begged. "Fine, but if you fail that chance, you best know that i won't trust you again" You hissed. "Yes! I promise!" Jeff said in excitement.

Jeffs POV: Yes! Y/N is finally my girlfriend now!, I'm so happy!. But I got to be cautious for my actions now, I promise to be the best for her!. I will not fail!. "Y/N, I love you" I hugged her happily. "S-s-same" she hesitated to respond, but shes probably shy, I mean. I'm a psychopath killer, I'm not really shocked and stuff, she may be afraid still, but I promise to protect her, "I will keep you safe.." I promised to her. "I don't need supervision" Y/N hissed, she's still stubborn though. It's really quite annoying sometimes. "Yeah right." I chuckled at her reply. "I really don't!" She snarled again.

Your POV: "Well, I'm still here, no matter what." Jeff purred. "Hmph.." you growled.