A closer look at episode 36.

Okay it's time to take a closer look at episode 36.

And boy what a love fest this is.

First, we got a new type of kiss, and it is HOT. The double kiss is as close as we get to the level of intimacy we are hoping for, but you won't hear me complain.

Usually when I do these, I will look at each character in turn, but I feel a strong need to take a closer look at the nightmares Mevkibe and Huma have after that horrible dinner.

Mevkibe's focus is on the way wealth could corrupt her and this is her biggest fear. After she wakes up she is not looking to place blame on somebody other than her dreamself.

For Huma, the focus is quite different, her biggest fear is to lose status and becoming less than anybody else. Unlike Mevkibe, Huma wakes up ready to place blame at Sanem and her family's door.

To me this is shows the class difference between the two women, and as always Huma falls short every time. Did you notice it was Huma getting to be ridiculed in both dreams? I must admit I laughed myself silly.

Okay with that out of the way I might as well come clean and admit that I Love Emre and ship Leyla and Emre so hard. Don't get me wrong, I have not always loved Emre up until episode 20 I thought he was, a spineless, weak sniveling petty little shit. But I will explain more when We get to Emre.

Ok let's get started.

Sanem:

Sanem is staying true to this new more confident woman she has become over the break from Can. Let us remember for a sec that most of this growth stems from Can, and his belief in her and her abilities. This time she is all in and she is not willing to hide away from the world.

This time round she is not hiding her crazy, not from Can, nor from anybody else.

It must have been nerve-racking to wait those seconds before Can kissed her after she suggested getting married. I found myself worrying because it was mere days after them getting back together but Can did not disappoint and I'm sure Sanem had more faith in her man than I did.

I got a huge girl crush on Sanem, she is everything I would like to be, forgiving, creative, loving and a ray of bloody sunshine.

Can:

Can got something he did not expect in the ending of 35. Sanem suggested that they should marry and do it fast. This is what was missing the last time round. Last time he was the one to push them forward and she was dragging her feet (We knew why, he did not). Now that all is out in the open (yes, I'm ignoring the photo license plot hole, leave me alone).

But Can is not completely ok, just yet and guys that's fair.

The jealousy he is having in this episode is understandable and maybe Sanem should have anticipated it and not started sneaking behind his back even if she just wanted to surprise him for his birthday. That was to soon Sanem.

I could not help but laugh at Can's threat to hurt Yiğit after he got fed up with Sanem having secret lunch dates with his supposed rival. Thank god we got Emre to set him right.

In 35 Can annoyed me to no end, but the Can of 36 was all what I fell in love with all those episodes ago.

This Can is supportive, caring and he is so in tuned with his woman and her feelings that he is darm near perfect.

And those double kisses is so hot.

Only one point caused me a moment of concern.

Can's talk with Huma about the baby picture and the baby glows had me worried for a second but Can soon put at stopper to that when he told Sanem at the surprise party that he did not entirely trust her.