Y/N's POV:

Just as I get into my room I hear my phone ding. I walk over to it to see a text from my old friend Colby. Yes, the Colby Brock is a friend of mine.

Colby: hi! Me and Sam are doing a explore video. Do you wanna come?

Hmm a explore video with the guys umm yes!

Y/n: yes I'll come. I'd never miss going on a explore trip with you guys. What day and time?

Colby: we are going in three days. We'll pick you up at around seven.

Y/n: morning?

Colby: yeah. Oh and Elton is doing another overnight video and wants to know if you wanna do that too?

Y/n: an overnight?! Of course. Why didn't he just text and ask?

Colby: he said he was going to, but I was already texting you so he just had me do it.

Colby and Sam, even the whole trap house are like the best. Me and Colby are the closest out of the whole trap house though.

If you watch you can see me in most of their videos and them in mine. They're like the best. I love them they're like my other family.

Y/n: when is he planning on doing the video?

Colby: in a couple days like two days after we do the explore video.

Y/n: ok. I'll see you in three days! Bye!

Colby: bye girly.

Y/n: ugh 😑 I'm not girly.

Colby: yes you are!

Y/n: no!

We go back fighting about my "nickname" that's been an inside joke for a long time. After a while Shawn comes in.

"Who ya texting?" He asks sitting next to me, side hugging me.

"Oh it's just Colby, me, him and Sam basically started our channels at the same time. When they moved out here it was awesome." He gets a look like he's sad or hurt when I said Colby's name hmm wonder what that's about?

"Colby and Sam are basically like more brothers to me." I say hugging him back as his face gets a look of relief on it.

"Hey wanna watch a movie? Nicks in the movie theater getting Mr. and Mrs. Smith ready to watch." He asks me as I turn off my phone.

"Of course" I say rolling my eyes then giggling.

"So what were you talking about with this guy? Did you say his name was Chris?" He says in a thinking tone and I giggle. Oh my gosh he just got Colby's name wrong after I literally just said it.

Wait is he jealous? He seems mad for some reason. No he can't be right?

"No, I mean I am friends with Chris Collins, but I haven't seen him in a while. I was actually talking to Colby." I say with a matter of fact tone in my voice.

"Ahhh. Ok well, what were you and ah Colby talking about?" He says raising a eyebrow at me.

"Oh they were just asking if I'd do a video with them and a video for TFIL channel too." I giggle at his confused face as he scratches the top of his head.

"What's TFLL?" He says and I giggle.

"No, Mendes it's TFIL (The Fun In Life) it's Elton's channel where we do crazy things, like overnights challenges and stuff. It's really fun, I've actually done a couple with them. You wanna see?" I say and he shakes his head yes.