"Oh you want the strawberry huh?" He says putting the plum back and getting the strawberry and giving me a evil smirk as he puts a straw in.

"You're evil." I say in a whispering tone.

"Not as evil as you, bitch." He says jokingly. I smile, rolling my eyes.

"Is that my permanent NICKname...." I say.

"Ye—- HEY! That's not a funny pun!" He says defensively as I giggle.

"Took ya a minute to figure it out." I say and he chuckles.

Shawn then comes out of my room and Nick gives me a look while wiggling his eyebrows up and down at me. I shake my head at him as I walk to my room.

Shawn's POV:

Y/N walks out and to her room, I stay back and talk to Nick.

"Hey, uhhh Nick can I uhh talk to you." I say nervously getting Nick's attention. "I know we barely met and we don't quite know each other, but I wanna ask you something."

Nick looks up at me then stops his Fortnite match, and turns his attention to me.

"Yeah sure man, anything. Us dudes gotta stick together." Nick jokes and we both chuckle.

"But can I ask, is this by any chance about you know who?" Nick says referring to Y/N.

I chuckle, because everyone ships me and y/n together, but it can never happen, can it? No! It can't. We've just met.

"No, but it is about another girl?" I say and his face changed to a confused look.

"I thought you and Y/N had a thing?" He says frowning.

"I mean we're just friends and we've just met. She's really beautiful and kind but I don't see her like that." I partially lied. Y/N and I have just met and it's to early for us to have feelings for each other.

Nick listened.

"I feel like we're just friends for now. Later on if we have a liking for each other we can see how things go. But I don't think it's going anywhere cause we've just met. And plus I'm meeting up with a girl in a few days!" I say to Nick.

"I thought you liked her?" He says raising an eyebrow.

"I don't know! But if I do, I feel like that will never go anywhere. So I was telling a friend this, and he decided to set me up with a girl. I told him I didn't want to though, so he made it just a "hangout." It still feels funny and I'm not sure I really wanna go anymore."

"Dude I think that Y/N might actually like you! But if you wanna do this then I'm not gonna tell you not to. I'll just put it in perspective for you. If you wanna try meeting this girl, go ahead. Or don't it's all up to you, but I'll tell you this it won't go as easy as it did with Y/N. Just think of that. You guys work together!" Nick trails off.

Nick pats my back and goes back to playing Fortnite.

"Ughh you're no help!" I say as he raises an eyebrow.

"Come on! You guys are literally my OTP!" Nick says. I chuckle shaking my head.

"No but seriously Shawn. I literally just gave you very good advice! My bros Zion, Austin. Brandon, and Edwin say I give the best advice, so that shit was good!" He says in a matter a fact tone.

I laugh and so does he.

Nick continues to talk, "Anyways, maybe you're having such a hard time because you don't wanna date anyone that is not Y/N."

I stay silent, stunned by Nick's words.

"Could that be it?" Nick asks raising a eyebrow at me.

"No it can't be!" I say and shake my head and think to myself.

Can it?

I sit down in the couch beside Nick, watching him play for a minute.

"Thanks man." I say to Nick.

"No problem dude, I know we just became friends, but I'm here anytime." He says and I get a idea. I popped up off the couch.

"Whoa dude, what's up?" He says and we start laughing for a moment. Because of my little light bulb moment.

"Hey dude you wanna watch a movie?" He paused the game again and getting a happy look on his face.

"Can we watch Mr. and Mrs. smith. I haven't seen it in so long!" He says like he's a kid on Christmas Day, I chuckle and agree.

"Sure dude! I'm cool with that. I'll go ask Y/N is she wants to watch it with us!" I say and walk off to find Y/N.

I end up in Y/N's room and see her texting someone.

"Who you texting?" I ask as I hug her and lay next to her.  She says she's talking to a guy and I must admit that I got a little jealous.

Wait, what?! I know I might like her, but is it to the extent of jealousy?

She then says that he's like a brother to her, I instantly feel relieved.