Talk

ATEEZ YunGi
Fluff
Taking the first step is hard and takes a lot of self confidence. Is Yunho ready?

__________________________________________

„Yunho..." Jongho waved his hand in front of the older boy's face.

„Huh?" Yunho was brought back to reality.

„How long do you wanna keep doing this?" Jongho sighed taking a sip from his coffee.

„Keep doing what?"

„Come on it's obvious that you like him."

„Like who?" The older's cheeks turned a light shade of pink.

„You keep staring at him all the time. I guess your coffee is cold by now."
Jongo reached out his hand to feel the cup but his friend pulled it away as fast as he could taking a sip.

„Still hot." he lied.

The younger looked at him unconvinced and sighed again.

„I mean you visit this cafe nearly everyday because-.."

„It's great! The cake is delicious."

„No.. you come here because you wanna see him." The younger pointed at one of the waiters.

It was a boy around their age with dark brown styled hair. Jongho was right and Yunho hated to admit that.
Well he would never do it in front of Jongho. He would never stop reminding Yunho of it, that one time he was right.
His eyes trailed to the boy again. God was he handsome in Yunho's view. He couldn't stop looking at his gorgeous slender eyes, his perfectly styled hair and most importantly his beautiful breathtaking smile. It's as if the boy had put him under a spell the first time he  saw him.

The waiter noticed that someone pointed at him and turned to their table.
Met by the others eyes Yunho looked away his cheeks turning an even darker shade of pink.

„Stop pointing!" he quietly scolded Jongho, kicking him under the table.

„You should finally talk to him" Jongho said taking down his finger.
Yunho stayed quiet.

„Or I'll do it for you." he then added.

„Don't!" Yunho panicked.

„So I'm right? You like him?" The younger smiled at his victory.

„That's not what I said."

„Then I might just..." he tried to stand up

„No!" he was held back by the other.

„Ok..., You're right. Happy now?"
Smiling like a child on Christmas Jongho sat down again.

„So when do you.."

„I need more time." Yunho cut off his friend.

„I need more time to be really sure. So please..."

It was true Yunho liked him, but it was also true that he was too afraid to talk to him. He was afraid of getting rejected by the other. It's still not that common that a boy likes another boy and this other boy coincidentally feels the same.
Yunho didn't even wanna think about how low his chances were that something like this could ever happen. Especially with someone like this boy.

„He probably has a girlfriend just by the look of him. How could he not have one?"

Yunho's confidence faded even more when looking around the cafe.
There were at least a ton of girls admiring the boy and he was smiling at each and everyone of them.