1.

1.

"Rise and shine motherfucker, it's a brand new day. Are you..."

Hearing the alarm clock, Brooke tried to adapt her eyes to the clarity that was coming through her window and hit the snooze button. New day, which means, another day of school and work, so fun. Taking in her surroundings, she slowly got up and made her way to the bathroom, taking some clothes with her. While getting ready, Brooke thought on her plans for the day, classes until 2 pm, then lunch, work a 5 hour shift at Costa (coffee shop) from 4 until 9 pm and finally home and write a new post for her famous blog. If you went to her blog, you could find a little bit of everything, but especially travel and fashion posts. On her "about me" page, she revealed that she was Brooke Myles, half British, half Portuguese, 19 years old, studying tourism at university, a burning passion for travel, books, music, TV shows, photography and pancakes and currently working at Costa.

After a really long day, Brooke arrived home and prepared herself a warm cup of green tea. Making her way to her comfy blue couch, she got her laptop and started writing about the new trends in fashion. She was actually very famous on the internet because her blog hit one million views the past month and had thousands of followers. However, she was just another small town girl founding a escape on the internet, nothing more. Moving away from her hometown to London had been really difficult for her because of leaving the ones she loved behind but it was the right decision even if she felt lonely at times.

It almost smelled like autumn. It was raining outside and she was listening to George Ezra, a musician she had discovered recently on YouTube. He had a unique voice and she was obsessed with it. His songs made her nostalgic and pensive about her life, even transporting her to another time, to the past. In that moment she decided she needed to go to one of his concerts, even if she had to go alone. She honestly didn't care about that, she was used to, but his music would make her company. Curiosity hit her and she immediately went to Google and searched for dates of the concerts. All the ones she found were still too far away and she felt a kind of sadness for not having the opportunity to see him live soon. As the excellent stalker Brooke was (internet always has its perks), she actually found an advert promoting that Ezra would be at a small pub near Abbey Road tomorrow night. She had to be there. Seeing how small and cozy this concert was going to be, she thought of asking for an interview for her blog. It would be simply amazing and he seemed such a nice guy.

Besides having some trouble falling asleep because of all the excitement for tomorrow, she was trying to make a scheme of all the questions she wanted to ask him in case she had the chance. Her mind started racing and rambling; trying to organize all the things she had to do tomorrow. Even if she hadn't had to work tomorrow, she had tons of projects for university so if she wanted to go to the concert she would have to make sure she finished them. Her parents had allowed her to move to London and they were paying her course at university so she had to stay focused in that as well.

After taking classes until 12pm, Brooke spent all day closed at home, working and working in her projects to hand in that week. The rain kept falling outside, being constant with its movement. Suddenly, her phone started ringing and it was just her parents checking up on her. As soon as Brooke hung up, she noticed the time and cursed at the same time, she was late for Ezra's concert. Picking up her coat, an umbrella, her flat keys, her phone and some money she head out and called a cab to take her to Abbey Road.

Even with an umbrella, she was soaked wet and breathed with relief as soon as she stepped down into the cute small pub. It gave you a melancholy feeling with its wooden ceilings and columns. At the end of the pub it standed a small stage with a single microphone, waiting for its new owner for a few hours. She ordered a beer and while taking the first sip, George Ezra, with his deep blue eyes and dirty blonde hair, walked up the stage in company of his dear gold brown guitar, ready to sing.