2

Ceaser Diaz

"I SEE IT NOW GUYS! WHAT IF THIS IS ALL A GAME AND THE GOVERNMENT IS TRYING TO SEE HOW WEL WE CAN PLAY AND THE ALIENS ARE IN ON IT AND-"

"JAMAL SHUT THE ACTUAL FUCK UP" Ruby yelled as Monse laughed. We were walking to school and it was hot as hell.

We were all laughing as Jamal stopped and stood still. We continued thinking it was just him being paranoid but when we turned our heads we all stopped. It was three Escalades. One light pink and two black. Who in the hell is in there?

The window rolled down on one of the black ones and we saw them. The Prophet$. They looked at me because of my long socks and my shaved head and laughed like I was some joke and sped off leaving us all confused and worried. What the hell were they doing so close to the school?

"Guys what if the Prophets are gonna kill us?! I have yet to get my pickle tickled!" Jamal screeched but also whispered making us all cringe and Monse gag.

That ain't the only thing that's made her gag recently.

We all looked at him in pure disgust and continued the silent walk to school. I'm gonna have to tell Spooky about this when I get home.
———————————————————————-

Sapphire Unique Grey

We arrived at the school and I didn't want to get out at all. I do not want anyone to know who I am, atleast not yet.

"Mellow can you let me out down the street please?" I said looking at my only friend Mellow with pleading eyes. He's the driver, but also doubles as my walking diary.

"Mm" he grunted while shaking his head no.
"Please Mellow! I don't want people to know yet!" I pleaded while pulling my puppy dog eyes

He let out a sigh and nodded and pulled off signaling the other trucks to go, and they did leaving us in my pink one.

"Thank you so much Mellow" I smiled happy and he laughed and drove me down the street. When he stopped he turned around and gave me a look.

"Don't worry I won't tell dad I swear" and we did our handshake. Sometimes I wish he could talk, but getting caught up in gang shit has consequences. I got out and shoved my hoodie in my bag and looked up. Mellow shook his head but smiled, he knew how I felt and respected my choices. That's why he's my nigga.

I waved bye and he pulled off and I looked around. I seen a group of kids walking that looked about my age. There were three boys and one girl. They looked nice so I walked over.

" Hey do you guys go to Freeridge High?" I asked and they looked at me from head to toe probably wondering who the hell I am. Shit I'm tryna figure that shit out myself.

"Yeah we do, can we help you?" The girl asked with attitude.
I'll fuck her up.

"Yeah I'm kinda having trouble finding it" I said nicely back. I need some friends.

"Ok you can walk with us. This is Ruby, Jamal, I'm Monse, and this is my boyfriend Ceaser" she said with a grin. Oh she thinks I want her mans?

"Nice to meet y'all, I'm Sapphire" I said hoping they don't know about me. Not many people know my actual name so I think I'm good.

"Alright let's go y'all, Sapphire is it? I'm Ruby nice to meet you" the short kid said kissing my hand "we have a lot in common already because of our names" he said with confidence.
Sweetie you don't even know.

"Cool..." I said slowly pulling my hand away. I wasn't into short guys and he seems more like the bestie type.

"Here we are! Freeridge High, home of the pregnant teens and they high teachers!" Monse said and I nearly died of laughter. They all looked at me with serious faces though,

"Oh shit you're serious" my heart dropped. What the fuck is my dad getting me into?!——————————————————————
At home

I got out of the truck pissed as hell and slammed the door hard. The window shattered and everyone looked at me with worry in their face as I stomped into the house.

"Where the FUCK is my DAD!?" I screamed looking at the men in the living room. They all pointed to his office.

"You can't go in there Princess, he's solving an issue" I snapped my head and my blood boiled. I hated when he did this shit in the house so I stormed to the door and walked in and my stomach dropped.

My father. Blood. Gun. Baseball bat. A boy. My age. Crying.

"I'm sorry king! Please please don't do this!" He sobbed as my dad had a gun to his head.

"Princess get out. You can't watch this." He said with cold eyes. When his eyes went cold, it took a lot to get him back

"Dad leave him alone. What did he do anyways?" I asked while keeping my eyes locked with the boys eyes. Something about him had me...locked in.

"He scratched my car!" He screamed. I looked at him pissed

"Seriously?! You gonna kill him over a fuckin car nigga?! Let him go. Now." I yelled and looked at the boy, still curious as to why he had the balls to upset my father.

"Nah. I wanna scare him a little. I'll spare your life if you join us lil man" my father said with a grin
No. Not everyone wants to be in this fucking gang dad.

"Please King I cant! I got accepted into a college man I cant!" He sobbed begging. Tears filled my eyes.
He found a way out and my father is taking that away from him.

"Make the choice boy. Death or join the Prophets" my fathers words became muffled as I stared into the boys eyes waiting for his answer

"Ok, I'll join the Prophets" he said bawling his eyes out. His life was now over. My father owned him and everything he loves, just like he owns everyone on this side of town.
I fucking hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him.

———————————————————————-
More updates to come. Story will be updated often, so keep notifications on. I haven't published a book in a while so I'm rusty but stay with me. It'll get better.