spare me

───✱*

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

FIRE BLAZED THROUGH THE RUINED PART OF THE CITY AS GIANT DRAGONS FOUGHT IN THE SKY. Chaos was everywhere. The battle between All Might and All For One was gruesome, and the dragons flying over head swooping down to hurt the Symbol of Peace. He stood his ground as electricity danced around his feet.

One for All delivered a devestating blow to All Might, sending him back. He went through multiple buildings, making a skyscraper crash down. He flew out of the rubble and sent a heavy punch to All for One's gut, sending him back as well.

Unknown to anyone watching, a boy ran around with green sparks encasing his limbs. He sprinted around unseen, searching. For what was unknown however. He didn't glance at the fight, only looking at the villains fighting the pro heroes. His eyes suddenly lit up as a wide smile spread across his face.

"I've found you my love."

He took a sharp turn left and ran into an alley. His pulled his hoodie up, covering his green curls. He sprinted out of the alleyway, a good twenty feet away from the seperate fights.

A H/C girl stood away from the others as she started up into the sky, perhaps admiring the dragons letting loose with their raw power. The crimson and indigo dragons unleashed electricity and fire.

The boy ran up behind her and snatched her away, holding her over his shoulder. She screamed as she fought back as the boy was quickly running away. The boys quirk made him run incredibly fast. She socked him in the jaw with the heel of her boots, making him flinch. She wiggled out his grasp and hit the floor, immediately standing back up. She gave a low growl as she glared at the boy. He held his hands out in a friendly gesture as he gave an innocent smile.

"Y/N! Please come with me. I'll take care of you." He bargained, taking a step forward. In return, she took one back. She dashed forwards, hitting him in the side of the head. He took a step back and blocked a kick to the gut. He blocked several more, using his quirk to over power the girl. Her dragons were no where to be seen.

She did a spin, avoiding an attempt to grab her. He stumbled but caught him self. He was no longer smiling and stared at the girl.

"Please Y/N... I just-" his sentence was caught off by an explosion to the side of his torso. He shrieked as he dashed to the side, holding his stomach. An ash blonde boy stood in his place, his crimson eyes raking over the girl. He gave a frown.

"Y/N, you're not yourself. Come with me, now." His command didn't faze the girl as she went in for a punch. He dodged one, then another. She whipped around swiftly and used the momentum to kick him in the stomach. The hit landed and he stumbled back, winded. A roar in the distance made both boys stop and stare. The crimson boy huffed a heavy breathe as he stepped towards the girl.

"Thats it." He growled as he tackled the girl, sending her to ground. He blasted himself up and grabbed the girl, tossing her over his shoulder. She hit his toned back and tried her best to wriggle out of his grasp. He activated his quirk and squeezed one of her thighs hard, burning the skin. She gave a yelp as he burnt her.

"Kacchan! Don't you dare hurt her!" The ash blonde boy turned to only just miss a punch from the boy. The wind from the blow sent him back, making him lose his grip on the girl. The girl flew through the air, looking to land face first on the concrete. The greenette boy caught her in the blink of an eye, holding her upright. He let go as she tried to claw at him.

He shrieked as he barely missed an explosion from the blonde boy. He punched back with a hit of his own. The direct hit made the ash blonde get blown backwards, kicking up dust. The green haired male turned around, hoping to she the H/C girl. He froze as he met the jaws of flames. He ducked as the crimson dragon raced past him, jaws open and flames engulfing it.

The H/C girl stood emotionless as she watched the two boys dodge and try to fight back against the dragon. 'Red' roared as a barrage of flames escaped him, directed at the greenette. He flicked his middle finger and thumb, causing a wave of wind to redirect the flames. The fire did nothing as the dragon dove through them like they were nothing.

A hand clasped over the girls mouth and torso, holding her close to a warm body. She screamed and struggled, but the grip was strong. The ash blonde male wrapped his leg around hers as he removed the hand holding her torso. He scratched at a small black chip embedded into her neck. He blasted it lightly, trying not to hurt the squirming girl.

"Hold still for fucks sake." He hissed. This, however, didn't stop the girl from thrashing about. He finally ripped it out, making the new hole bleed heavily. The girl abruptly stopped thrashing about and went limp in his arms. He quickly caught her and held her in his arms. He cursed as he felt a large earthquakes. He turned to his left to see the crimson dragon collapse and turn into dust.

He felt the girl stir. He quickly scooped her into his arms and ran. He sprinted across the battlefield, ignoring the chaos. He was only concerned about the girl into his arms.

"KACCHAN!" A voice screamed. The male risked a glance back. His eyes widened. The greenette slammed into the ash blonde, making his stumble. In a flash, he yanked the girl from the other males grasp and immediately sprinted off, leaving green sparks fluttering behind him. He jumped across buildings, quickly vanishing from the ash blonde.

The blonde male screamed as he blasted himself onto the roof of a building, trying to chase the greenette. He looked around and couldn't locate the other male. He smashed the roof, making a large crack.

"NO! GODDAMNIT DEKU! I'LL FIND YOU, I FUCKING SWEAR IT!" He stood up and let out another loud cry. "I'LL GUT YOU LIKE A FUCKING FISH WHEN I FIND YOU!" He feel to his knees as his hands erupted in smoke. He glared at the ground, fighting himself. He choked out a sob as he gripped his pants.

"Y/N, I'll save you...
THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO."