hotheads & new friends

───✱*

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

I WALKED ON THE SIDEWALK IN SILENCE AS THE MORNING SUN CAST DOWN ON ME. Time for day two of school. The plan was to walk until I hit Ryoto's street, then wait for him. I took a turn and crossed the road. I looked up from the path to be met with crimson eyes. I kind of froze, but smiled.

"Good morning Katsu." I greet warmly. He frowns down at me.

"Schools behind you dumbass." He remarked. I shrugged.

"I'm going to the next street to walk with Ryoto." I say simply, walking around him. I feel a hand grip my wrist, tugging me backwards. I turned to see Katsu's leveled gaze. He tugged me back and started to walk with me besides him. I wanted to go get Ryoto, but the strong grip on my wrist said otherwise. I gave a sigh.

'Hoes before bros.'

"Uhm... Katsu, I can't just leave Ryoto hanging." I say flatly.

"Well too bad." He growls back. I huff as I hold my hand on the one on my wrist.

"Could you let go of me then?" I ask. He pauses before letting his grip soften. I hold his hand as I slip my other one out. I felt a little better with both my hands by my side. I glanced up at him to see the tips of his ears turn red. I give a smile as I pull out my phone.

whiny shortcake - 7:56am
Yo. I can't pick your
sorry ass up
I have confidence
that you can walk.

Bad breathe
Aw okay ;(

Bad breathe changed whiny shortcake's
name to sell out 😔

Bad breathe
Catch you at prison
school*

I laughed as I read his little 'mistake' and name. Katsu noticed this.

"What?" He grumbled, swiping my phone from me. I screeched as he held it up, making me jump for it. He read my texts as I tried to get it back.

"Katsu! Give it back!" I plead. He flicked my forehead as he started to type something. I gave up and prayed that he wouldn't do too much damage. After what felt like hours, he handed me my phone back. I gave a laugh as I saw what he had done. "If you wanted my number you could've just asked." I say slyly.

"Whatever." He muttered, turning away. I hummed as I continued to search my phone.

I sat down in my seat and crossed my arms, making a little pillow for my head. I look to my side to see Kirishima taking with Sero and Kaminari. I felt a light tap on my shoulder. I turned to see Zu giving me a smile.

"Good morning Zu, what's up?" I ask, gazing at him while he blushed.

"O-Oh! I f-forgot to ask you y-yesterday. But, uhm, may I-I have your number?" He asked shyly. I gave a smile as I fished out my phone and gave it to him.

"Of course, Zu. It's on there." He nodded as he flicked through my contacts and found mine. I saw him frown for a moment, but he covered it quickly. He handed me back my phone and thanked me a million times.

"Alright everyone, sit down." Everyone grew quiet as everyone took their seats. I turned to the front and saw Katsu looking at me from the corner of my eye. He swiftly looked away and crossed his arms, looking to the front. I shrugged it off and sat up straight. "Y/N and Ryoto, the principal wants to see you." He added. I breathed a sigh of relief as I slung my bag on my back and walked to the front.

"Shame, did we get in trouble?" Ryoto smirked, slinging his bag on his back. I stifled a laugh.

"I hope so." I smile as we walk out the door.

"Y/N and Ryoto! Please come sit down." Principal Nezu greeted cheerfully. The small dog, rat, mouse creature sipped a cup of tea while we took our bags off and sat down respectively. He motioned for the cups infront of us. I held my cup and took a sip.

"Thanks Nezu, this tastes great." I smile. Ryoto gives a thumbs up, his tail wagging behind him. "What did you want to see us for?" I ask, taking another sip.

"Well! As you know, the sports festival is coming up." Both of us nod. "So! We are boosting our security, and I would like to ask you to be on the lookout. We need to have the U.S.J incident as our top priority." He concludes. We both nod.

"Sounds good. But can I ask a favor?" Ryoto asks, leaning forward in his seat. He placed his empty tea cup on the desk. "Do you have any work or anything for us to do for now? History is booooring." Ryoto groaned. I gave a nod.

"I'd be down to help you." I add. Nezu seems to think for a moment.

"Sure! I have some papers that need to be put in alphabetical order anyways." We stood up and gave each other a fist bump.

"Alright! You're the best Nezu!" I cheer.

"Show us where to start." Ryoto smiles. Nezu points to a pile of papers in the corner. We happily jog over and sit down, pulling apart the pile.

A few minutes after the bell rung, we left Nezu's office happy that we could skip History. Ryoto had to dash to the bathroom real quick so I went to go and find a table. I thanked Lunch Rush as he handed me two trays of food. i grimaced as I carefully held the trays in each hand, avoiding anyone that could bump into me.

"Y/N! Let me help you." I turned and saw the bright smile of Kirishima. I gave a nod as I handed him Ryoto's tray.

"Thanks Kiri! Feel free to eat some if you like, its Ryoto's." I grin. He gave a laugh.

"Its no problem! And I like the nickname." he praises. I give a nod.

"It... suits you. In a manly way?" I say, unsure if I were using the red heads term properly. He beamed in joy.

"Yeah! It IS manly." he agreed. I gave a small sigh of relief as we reached his table. I saw that the whole gang was here. I sat next to Katsu and slipped the spare tray of ramen and rice besides me. I glanced at Katsu to see his glare focused on the excited red head. He crosses his arms as he caught me looking at him. He gave a huff.

"So where'd you go?" he asked, his voice low. I gave a shrug as I ate a spoonful of rice.

"Principals office." I reply. A tic mark appeared on his forehead.

"I fucking know that! But why were you gone for the whole lesson idiot?" He growled. I hummed a laugh.

"Well, we stayed to help out Nezu. Nothing to big, we just wanted to skip History." I say simply. He mumbled something under his breathe as he faced his food. I raised an eyebrow. I thought my mind was tricking me at what I heard him mumble.

DON'T FUCKIN G LEAVE ME LIKE
THAT AGAIN. OR ELSE.