The Shade

There stood the fair lady, enveloped by the dark and grim night. 
There was loneliness choking the air around.
A lost lover, following her, to ensure nothing happened to her. 
Devoted to peace and love, he cared not about himself but her. 
A new presence was found, a new lover who's around, no, a burglar perhaps?
"It matters not, i'll save thee my lady".
With little to no resistance, the battle was fought and won, the victor being the lover who unknowingly won.
The commotion was heard, the lover hid away, the fair lady's Man stole all the praise. 
No one saw what the lover had done, in which the arrested man looked over in the horizon.
The eye-contact was made, and he spouted to himself "it's time for you to take the reigns, i'm but done". 
The lover introduced himself whilst the commotion was made, he was the victor, the battler and the man who had won.
To which the Man responded, "you are no victor, you've been but a pest, hiding in the darkness, planning this mess". 
The lover shook his head all in confusion, detesting this man for creating an illusion. 
Thrown into prison for trespassing he was, he told himself, "Whatever the cause". 
"To make them understand, i'll have to become, the righteous cause and ultimately lonesome. And I swear this to be done, by my own blood and hand, these corrupted royalties are nothing but blind rulers of this land"

The night had settled, the skies were gray, now outside he was the shade.
The fair lady was attacked yet again, this time from a long forgotten 'friend'. 
Another 'Lover' had taken my place, a real savior deserving of praise. 
The Man who made nothing out of me, made sure to put the same treatment, thus creating thee.
The shade was thrown unto the ground, "i'll make sure to overthrow the crown".
The Man laughed as his boot stomped the ground, it hit the shade, and made him frown.
The shade looked up all to late, "The reigns are now for you to take".
And thus ends the story of love and hate.