10

Jinu began to bounce himself up and down on Mino's long cock. It hurt so bad but it felt so good. The thin boy panted heavily as he felt his daddy's cock reach further up into him with every thrust. He was ready for his insides to be rearranged.

He touched himself harshly as he rode Mino, indulging in his own pleasure, making a mess of himself.

Jinu felt like a whore and he loved it. He loved having a massive cock stretch him out, he loved the pain of it slamming into him.

Stroking himself faster and faster, Jinu let out his load all over Mino's stomach.

Mino whined as Jinu continued to ride him while dripping out his last few drops of cum.

Jinu would occasionally lean forward onto his palms to leave heavy kisses on Mino's chest while his cock was inside him.

Mino felt it in his stomach, he was about to cum. Alerting Jinu, he quickly hopped off and placed his cock before his lips, ready for him to burst. After a few more pumps, Mino came all over Jinu's pretty pale lips. He looked like a complete slut and it was hot.

Jinu shot up and rushed his lips to Mino's for a long kiss. Mino cringed as Jinu was still super messy. He helped him off the bed and went to clean his baby boy. They couldn't wait for their next game.

_____

I know this is short but i really wanted to get something new on my Wattpad. I promise something bigger is coming soon :)