"My system is running at a faster rate. I feel good." He flashed a small smile before he looked down at the coffee table and leaned down to grab his jacket.

"That could've been from your de-stressing session last night." Hank mumbled. You blushed, smacking Hank's arm hard enough for it to make a noise. Connor paused as he was pulling on his jacket, tilting his head and furrowing his brow.

"De-stressing?" He questioned, going over what had happened the night before. There were many relaxing aspects of it... but he considered it mostly exciting. He raised his brow, shook his head and finished putting his jacket on. "What would be considered as de-stressing?" He asked. Hank shook his head, rolling his eyes in an exaggerated way and walking over to the kitchen.

"Never mind. Hurry the fuck up and get ready." You and Connor watched as he left, looking at each other once he turned the corner. You took a step forward and wrapped your hand around the back of his neck, brushing your lips lightly against his cheek.

"Good morning." You whispered, stepping back.

He blinked a couple times before responding. "Good morning, (Y/N)." He had a small smile on his lips again. "Would you like it if I made breakfast?" He asked. You bent down and grabbed his tie, rubbing the fabric between your fingers before wrapping it around his neck.

"Why don't you make something for Hank? I'll cut up some fruit." You pulled the end of the tie through a loop and tightened it against Connor's throat. He grabbed your wrist, getting you to look up at him.

"What should I cook?" You thought about it for a minute, chewing the inside of your cheek.

"He likes omelettes. I have all the stuff that you need in the refrigerator." You replied, sliding your wrist from his hand to grab onto his fingers. You squeezed his fingers lightly. The android's hand lost its skin, lifting your right hand between the both of you. You gazed down at your joined hands, content with the way his hand made yours look small.

"Where did you learn how to tie a tie?" He asked, his other hand going up to touch the fabric.

"My dad taught me. He always said it was a good skill to have..." You frowned and pulled your hand away. "I guess it was useful." Connor ran his hand down the fabric of his tie. When he looked into your eyes he saw the sudden shift in your mood.

"He sounds nice." He said.

You nodded, smiling sadly. "He was."

-

Hank had been against Connor cooking for him but after you gave him a serious death glare he gave in. Which resulted in him shoveling eggs into his mouth. You rolled your eyes and popped a piece of strawberry into your mouth.

"I'm glad you're enjoying your breakfast, Hank." Connor said, washing the pan he used to cook. "Breakfast is a very important part of the day. I wouldn't want you to go without." You smiled around your fork, looking over at your partner.

"Yeah, whatever." He stabbed at a wilted piece of spinach on his plate, scooping up the last of his eggs with it. You finished the last of your fruit, grabbing Hank's empty plate and bringing it to the sink.

"You know you didn't have to do those." You said quietly between the two of you, taking the sponge from the android. You stood close enough to him that your shoulder was flushed against his. "You don't have to do anything." The android looked down at you, brushing his fingers against your arm.

"I know." He said, enjoying the small smile that pulled at your lips. Hank, stood up and stretched his arms above his head.

"Are we heading out?" The old man questioned, checking his phone for the time. "It's already 9:30."