For some reason. Seeing San like this makes me trust him? I know it's weird. But, after seeing how people pick on him at college makes me worried. But, I had to follow him. I can't stay alone.

I didn't say anything and just followed him out the building.

"How about you wait in the car. I'll wait outside the car." He tells me.

"No, I'm not going in there. You might leave." I said. I realized I sounded so... clingy. I look at him and he raised an eyebrow.

"I'm not going anywhere. Just wait in there." He tells me.

"I'm not going in there if your not going in there with me." I tell him.

"Oh my god. You sound like such a bitch. Just go in there!" He said in frustration.

"Excuse me? What did you call me?" I gasped. He just called me a bitch. Wow.

"Look! I just saw a girl getting touched   in public like right there. And there was a few man right out here just now before I entered this place. I don't trust you too until you stay in the car with me at least!" I tell him and he just clenched his jaw and look away.

"I can't believe this." He sighs.

"I knew you would be a burden for Wooyoung." San said and he suddenly opens he car door and let himself in.

What he said made me upset but I sigh in relieved and ran to the other side of the door and enter the car.

"You left the car with the engine on?" He asked.

Oh yeah..... that was a bad idea.

"At least nothing happened." I said.

"You are lucky. This is an expensive car. Wooyoung won't be too happy this car went missing." He said.

"Why are you so worried about Wooyoung? Like, I don't understand how dating me can be so bad for him. Your acting as if you are his dad." I rolled my eyes. I was getting annoyed by all the things he had to say to me.

"You don't have a clue what did you get yourself into. I'm actually more worried about you then Him. You not dating or relating yourself with him will be great for everybody." He tells me and I can sense him turning to look at me but I keep my head straight.

"Then, would you kindly explain to me what's so worrying about me being with Wooyoung?" I asked.

"You talk to much." He changed topic and I see him runs his hand through his hair.

"Says the one." I say

"Wow, you got an attitude now huh? I'm doing you a favor right now and I can't at least get a thank you? I hear him scoffed.

I ignore him and look out the window.

I'm upset.

I'm very upset. Wooyoung brought me here. To see San like this. What he said really makes me very curious and it's irritating. He says all these things but doesn't want to explain to me why  I'm such a burden to Wooyoung.

"I'm gonna go in and get Wooyoung for you. So you can leave this place." He tells me.

"Wait! No." I stopped him immediately.

"Fucking stay in here and lock the door geez. Nobody will come and harass you if you just listen to me." He snapped.

"No! If your going in. I'm going in with you. I don't see how in there is so dangerous for me. I feel like it's much safer for me." I said.

"That's what you think." He rolls his eyes.

"I'm not staying in here!" I tell him again.

"Fine. Do whatever you want to fucking do. If you get hurt. Then don't say I didn't warn you." He coldly said and with that he left the car and I watch him walk straight into the building again.