captured

a/n: posting or 2 tmr, that's where the smut all you sinners want will be ;)

warnings: steAmY

-

"you got one chance" you say, tapping your knife on the boys shoulder.

he sits there, tied up and panting from the previous stab you gave him in him leg.

you were behind him now, whispering threats in his ear.

"just give me the location of your brother, and you get to live".

diego killed your brother and you wanted revenge. when you saw five walking out of griddys a couple hours ago, you took him to the motel you were staying at, and tied him up.

he mumbles through the gag.

you hurriedly take it off, thinking he'll tell you what you wanted to know.

when his mouth is finally free, he laughs, making you mad.

"you do know who i am right?" he says, so calm to where it was scary.

you were about to answer but he cut you off

"-if you did, you'd know that i can easily escape from the horrible, horrible knot you tied".

you come around him so that you're in front and lean down so that your face is only a few inches away from his.

"if you can easily escape, then why didn't you yet" you whisper, before stabbing his thigh again.

he lets out a groan, throwing his head back.

you roll your eyes at the pathetic cocky boy.

annoyed, you turn around, cursing.

"i asked you a question. answer me!" you say, turning back around.

but when your eyes go to the chair, he's gone.

before you could think, you feel a hand go to your throat, pushing you into the wall.

the knife in your hand falls to the floor.

his hand wrapped around your neck tightly, and you were losing your breaths.

he looks at you and laughs.

"not so tough now huh?" he grins.

he loosens his grip so you can breathe, but it was still too tight to escape from.

"i sat there and let you stab me because i was intrigued," he states, ".. and quite aroused if i'm being honest".

his eyes go to your lips.

you glare at him, "y-you think i'd kiss you? a-after what your brother did?", your voice coming out suffocated. his hand was still choking you.

he smirks.

"perhaps if you do, i'll tell you where he is", he whispers.

you were about to roll your eyes but you stopped yourself and thought. maybe you should play his game, you might just win.

returning the smirk, your hand goes to the one that's wrapped around your neck, pushing it down.

before he could comprehend, you took a fist full of his shirt, clenching it as you pulled him into your lips.

you feel him smile before he grabs your ass, tugging it up so you'd jump.

you didn't, just to make him angry.

he slips his tongue in, catching you off guard. you wanted to pull away but you couldn't, you were enjoying this more than you should.

your hands travel to his hair and you begin to tug on it, making him moan.

that sound was heavenly, almost making you lose focus on what you were trying to do.

secretly, your foot went to the knife that dropped on the floor, pushing it towards yourself.

before you were able to pick it up, you feel him tug your leg up so that it was wrapped around him.

with a 'whoosh' you both were next to the bed, where he pulled you both down onto.

he was now sitting down on the edge, as you were on his lap. he pulls away for a quick second.

"you won't be needing this" he says, referring to your shirt as he pulls it off above your head.

he tugs your neck downs and begs to suck on it. as he does so, your eyes go to where the knife is, on the other side of the room, by the drawers.

him finding your sweet spot causes you to moan, making you lose focus, again.

your hips begin to grind on his, causing him to throw his head back in pleasure.

you take this opportunity to flip you both over so that you were on top. his hands go to your waist as you quicken your movements, making him curse under his breath.

at this point his bulge was noticeable, and you almost wanted to actually have sex with him. but you needed to get the information you needed, no more distractions.

with a quick peck, you tell him you're gonna go get a condom.

he nods as you climb off of him.

you make your way to the drawers, where the 'condoms' were. you quickly grab the knife on the floor, holding it behind your back as you get the condom you really weren't going to use.

turning around, you see him on the bed, propped up with his shoulders, hair messy and his face red. he was an attractive boy. you weren't going to lie.

with a grin, you climb back on him and lean down to his neck. you left peppered kisses on it as you swayed your hips up and down to create the friction you both wanted.

you sit back up to look at him.

you smirk at his reaction before quickly pulling the knife out from the back of you and holding it to his neck.

his face changes from pleasure to pure irritation when he realizes what you did.