coffee (+)

a/n: this is turning into a smut book i'm so sorry

wc: 2368

warnings: hmm "+" 🥵 and kinda kinky 😳

-

you angrily walk to your car, slamming the door once you got in with your order from griddys.

"why do people gotta be so weird" you mumble to yourself, cursing under your breath.

you were 16 and just got a job as a postmates deliverer. a couple minutes ago you got a notification for someone who wanted straight black coffee. a quarter to midnight.

in the notes section it read:

this better not take ages to come

you scoff as you think about it. rude AND drinks black coffee at midnight. probably some 60 year old grouch.

as you drive, you think of who this guy may be, what he looks like, and why he needs coffee this late. it's none of your business of course but you still wanted to know.. in case it was some serial killer.. or rapist.. or both.

you shiver, shifting. you're overthinking again.

your strange thoughts are interrupted when your gps tells you that you have arrived.

you glance up to see that your parked in front of a big building, in the middle of a couple stores.

this person is already weird and now the house isn't even a house??

hesitantly, you get out of your car with the cup of coffee.

you shiver as you walk through the cold air to the gated entrance. there was only a few streetlights with poorly working bulbs. you were nervous of the circumstances.

you push the gate open with a slight creak, then you walk up the small amount of stairs to the big two-door entrance.

slowly, you bring your hand up to knock. but before your hand even reaches the wood, the door snaps open, shocking you.

you gasp and almost drop the coffee.

"what the fuc- you were just standing there this whole time?! fucking weirdo-" you exclaim.

you quickly shut up when you take in his features.

well

sure ain't a 60 year old man.

"hi", the kid around your age says sarcastically.

"is that my coffee?" he asks, pointing to what was grasped in your hand.

you reply, flustered, "o-oh yeah, here" you say, passing him the cup.

he takes it.

"well, took long enough" he sighs, "by the way, you're not getting a tip. you took ages to get here and you called me a weirdo".

you scoff. suddenly he's less attractive.

"i took 15 minutes and you ARE weird. who drinks coffee this late?.. who even drinks coffee at all. it's gross" you ramble on.

he stares at you with a blank expression.

"coffee is not gross. it's an energizer that is quite enjoyable" he argues.

cold wind passes by and you shiver.

he notices this and invites you inside.

"come in" he says, moving to the side so you could pass.