"No, but I do wan popcorn with extra butter and it has to be drowned in chocolate. That would be delicious right about now," I say making his eyes widen a great amount. "...What?" I ask innocently.

He shakes his head, "Uhh, nothing I'll be right back with that," he says before exiting the room quickly.

I continue looking for things to watch when something on the daily news catches my eye. "Is Michael Jackson and his bestfriend, Chris Tucker, daughter--Cari dating?" the reporter begins, "Well, we don't know for sure but Cari has been seen getting rather comfortable with the popstar on multiple occasions. They were caught out on a shopping trip not too long ago and what we think is just a friendly bond between Jackson and Cari may be somethig more. According to inside sources they've been a little close lately and he pla--"

"--I have your delicious meal-" Peter says walking in but I quickly shush him before looking back at the TV which is now on commercial.

"Great! I missed it," I say annoyed but as the smell of the popcorn and chocolate drown my nostrils, I smile widely. I clap my hands twice, "Popcorn me," I say holding my hands out making him hand me the popcorn.

"So, I have to go into work today; you think you'll be fine without me here?" he asks leaning against the wall--watching me eat the popcorn.

I quickly nod, continuing to stuff my face. "I'll be fine baby. You go do your work,"

Peter takes his dress shoes out of the closet and puts them on before making his way over to me - placing a small kiss on my forehead. I point to my lips but he shakes his head, "You have a little..." he says before laughing.

"I love you," I say kissing his cheek.

"I love you too; see you when I get home!" he says softly before, walking out of the room and soon I hear the door close.

"Now, let me call my friend and tell her what's going on." I say more to myself, climbing out of the bed popcorn bowl in arm as I make my way into the kitchen to my landline. As I take dial that all too familiar number..

CARI
T U C K E R

Michael strokes into me roughly making my pussy clench around his shaft tightly, "Ahh, Michael..." I moan a little loudly as he begins to leave hickeys all over my neck and collar bone.

"You're so tight girl," he whines rotating his dancer hips professionally--driving me insane.

I arch my back and wrap my arms around his neck; bringing him closer to my body. "Oh, yes baby.. Deeper," I demand softly, letting out short shaky breaths.

Michael whimpers sexily before sliding more of his length into my domain, "I love you girl," he sings softly into my ear as he strikes my spot continuously. I gasp lightly and close my eyes tightly; as my walls clench around his shaft. "Just like that, ahh.." I whine as he grips my waist and begins to thrust into me more roughly.

"Come on babygirl, cum for daddy!" he demands through gritted teeth; the sweat drips from his face, in between my breasts that jerk with every rough stroke. "I'm almost the--"

"Mr. Jackson, there's someone on the phone for you. It seems urgent," I hear one of his maids say but I won't let him go until I cum.