It's Finally the End

I begin to pack my notebooks into my backpack before I take another quick glance of the envelope. I don't think Evan would ever write that for me. Not in a million years. Before I put my pencil case in my backpack, Evan grabs me by the wrist pinning me down on the bed.

"Evan w-"

He puts his hand on top of my mouth cutting me off. He looks at me with a giant grin on his face. I felt his cold body touch mine sending a sharp chill down my bone.

"Don't scream," he mumbled.

My heart was beating faster than I could keep up with, plus my body was jolting rapidly. Why? Why is he doing this? He slowly removes his hand away from my mouth leaving me more shocked than ever. I tried screaming, but my vocal felt weak. He slowly moves his head closers to mine allowing his breath to touch my cold lips.

No! No! No! No! I quickly push him off my back, making him stumble back. I off the bed stuffing my pencil bag before I took another glimpse at Evan. I could feel tears begin to burn up my eyes, but I couldn't let them out... not yet.

"y/n... I'm sorry... I didn't mean to," I chuckled.

"No!" I shouted. "Cut your bullshit because I can't take it anymore!"

Just as I spoke out, I couldn't hold the tears back anymore. I just couldn't bear the aching sensation of my eyes burning up and my throat becoming dry. This isn't right!

"I hate the way you talk to me! I hate the way you lie! I hate the way you act around me!" I cried.

Probably looking disgusting with my swollen eye that must have turned red from all the crying. The tears that covered my face that was probably mixed with my mucus, but I didn't care what I look like! I have already been feeling like shit through the whole day. I wanted to run out of the room and into the street, but I just couldn't.

My legs kept on bobbling around madly unable stop. Not even a few second past that I sank down like a sinking ship. I quickly curl myself in a ball unable to stop crying my eyes out. I didn't know what to do. I felt helpless!

My body felt cold just like my heart that has been manipulated through the whole. But suddenly, I began to feel a warm hand gently rub my shoulder. I look up to see Evan trying to comfort me, which I noticed he wasn't the best at.

"I know that whatever I say to try to apologize would only make things worse," he sighed, "but let me escort you home."

I wanted to say no, that I wanted my father to pick me up instead. However, that wouldn't be such a smart choice. I just nod my head as I rubbed off the tears of my face. He lightly pats me on the shoulder before heading out of his room. Slowly sealed the door behind him before leaving the room to adjust the limo. I was now left alone in the bedroom with my thoughts.

How could have all of this ended up like this? I waited upstairs expecting for Evan to give me a sign that his mom wasn't lingering around. It's not that I didn't like her, I just didn't want her to see me. My the inside of eyes were red, the outer the part was purple, and my face was soaked in tears. It didn't take long for Evan to proceed to get me in my saddening situation.

"Are you done yet?" he asked.

I didn't want to argue with him, so all I did was nod my head, grab my backpack, and walked out the door. It felt uncomfortable by how dead silent the hall was to the doors creak.

"Do you have everything," he asked.

I, again, nod my head not wanting to hear my trembling voice.

"Alright then let's get going," he muttered.

I follow him down to the garage where the limo was waiting. He opens the door of the back signaling to get in.

"Thank you," I croaked.

He shows a slight smile on his face before it faded into a saddening expression. He turned his head away probably disgusted by the look his girlfriend gave me.

"I'm sorry," he mumbled. "I don't know what I was thinking at the moment or any other time we've crossed path."

I quirk an eyebrow up not sure what to say since he constantly apologizes without improving his actions.

"Give me a reason to truly condone you," I sniffled.

He takes a while to answer as he rubs the back of his hair.

"Well..." he chuckled. "How about I take you to a delightful restaurant downtown."

"A lavish restaurant?" I questioned.

"Yeah, I'll pay so you could get whatever you want," he assured me.

I take a moment to answer. I wasn't sure if this was a good idea, but i do need to fix our relationship with each other or else we'll keep on butting heads.

"When do you want to do this?" I asked.

I wasn't going to deny that I wanted to go, but was it a good idea to go along with him?

"How about this Saturday since we have school and all," he chuckles.

"You sure you won't do anything funny such as recent incidents that happened," I reminded him.

"I won't," he assured me. "I just want to start over."

My eyes grew wide with shock.

"We started off the wrong foot which I regrets, but I want to make it up to you," he chuckled.

Could it be that he really means it this time? Not like every time he tells me sorry and ends up doing it all over again. I should give another chance and hope for the best.

"Alright Evan," I finally answered. "I'll take your offer to take me to a lavish restaurant."

A gently smile wraps around Evan face looking quite excited.

"Thank for giving me a chance y/n," he said. "Believe me you won't be sorry."

Alrighty, just a regular day finishing up this dramatic scene. Don't be. fooled by the titled. This isn't over just yet.