Jealous Girlfriend

Me, Tyler, Jonathan, and Marcel talked through most of the time about our interest. This group of boy's reminded me of the same group of boys I had in my school, which made me notice that private schools aren't even as safe as the public schools for me. Mostly the girls here are viscous than the ones in the public school. I'm guessing rich girls think they're better than girls like me, but that's just my theory I may be wrong. Anyways from there on, there are teachers who are strict with the students here.

"Y/n are you okay down there,"

I shake my head finding myself overthinking again. I smack my cheeks reminding myself to keep calm. Marcel gives a little chuckle in amusement as he lays back on his chair crossing his arms. My face was flushed as I try to cover it with my hair. Jonathan let out a huge laughed as he pats my back.

"Oh y/n there's nothing to be embarrassed about." he teased me.

"I know but I'm not much of a social bird," I chuckled trying to play it cool.

"I see," he chuckled.

"Hey y/n do you want to come to see me out my tryouts?" Jonathan asked as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder moving his face closer to mine.

"What are you going to try out," I asked as I squeeze my hands together tightly.

"For football with the bros," he answered.

"I'm already booked for that as I'm to go see two people in particular." I blurted out feeling my face begin to burn up.

It was hard for me to keep eye contact with him as he showed off his abs like that. But I was able to withstand the urge to look as I kept a calmer face.

"Then I hope I get to see you there," he muttered as he licked his lips.

I felt goosebumps through my body as he said that. Tyler pushes him to the side moving my chair closer to him guarding me like a price possession. Jonathan laughs like a maniac and slouches down on his chair.

"So Evan why are you so silent today," Tyler asked as he munched on a burger.

I haven't noticed Evan probably because I already wanted a break from him. Just as I was before, he was daydreaming about something.

"What," he blurted out as he comes back to his senses.

"What's gotten into you?" Marcel teased him as he gives a mischievous grin.

"Nothing just feeling disgusted seeing you guys sit down with that slut." He said bitterly as he pushed Marcel back.

I couldn't help but sprung up from my chair smacking the table as hard as I could. I couldn't take begin disrespected because I haven't done anything else but trying to help him.

"Remember who you're talking to," I snapped.

"I wasn't talking to you," he snapped back.

"But you're talking about me, which means it my business!" I hissed.

He stands up smacking the table so loudly catching most of the students in the lunchroom. He moved his eyes around slowly seeing the kids who stood watching them. He looks back at me shooting me a death glare, which I sent back to him. He dropped down on his chair crossing his arms together. He had a similar face of a spoiled kid would have if he didn't get what you wanted. I sit down slowly on my seat as proper as I could. The students finally began to walk to their table as if nothing had ever happened.

"Hey, Evan calm down I've never seen you been so mean to such a young lady." Marcel muttered as he patted Evan's back.

Evan rubbed him off moving further away from them. Marcel scooted closer him wrapping his arm around his neck so he wouldn't move any further.

"I think I know what you need," he whispered, but it wasn't much of a whisper as me, Tyler, and Jonathan heard it clear as daylight.

It actually caught Evan's attention as he wasn't putting on the same spoil face. Marcel puts on a grin, which made me wonder what he was up to.

"Angela over here," he shouted.

"Oh no the bossy hoe is coming this way," Jonathan complained.

Even though I didn't know her I probably have a good idea what's going on. It could be Evan's girlfriend he always talks about or the girl who beat me up in the bathroom with her girls. She stood in front of the table as she waved her hair back and forth. It was her the girl who kicked me in the face. She had long straight blonde hair and skin white as silk. Her eyes were a vibrant blue that gave you a glimpse of the ocean, but that was just the beauty of the outside, not the inside. The inside of her is a sour and bitter piece of candy. I cover my bruises that I had closed my eye with my hair. She sees me in her radar shooting a deadly glare. I move closer to Tyler trying my hardest not to make eye contact with her. Tyler noticed my discomfort and wraps his arm around me bringing me closer to him. I didn't mind it. It actually comforts me a bit. I tilt my head to see little peek of what's going on.

She sits on top of Evan wrapping her arms around his neck. Evan begins to show a giant smirk on his face almost making me barf. He had his had around her waist as he slowly moves them down to her thighs. I looked away covering my virgin eyes with Tyler's shirt.

"It's okay y/n nobody here likes her except Evan," he muttered.

"What do you mean 'don't like here'," I asked.

It was such a stupid question to ask, but I don't think he really minds me asking.

"She's way too clingy compared to the other girls we have dated," he responded. "I hate here,"

Wow, hate is a strong word to say, but can't say I don't feel the same way. When I was in the bathroom I saw her face was filled with happiness as she kicked me. I could still feel the sharp pain of knives digging in my stomach.

"So I guess your friend Tyler is dating the slut everyone has been talking about." she giggled.

I knew who she was talking about. It was so simple. It was me.

"A slut? You sure your not talking about yourself?" Jonathan hissed.

She gasped immediately when Jonathan spoke out.

"First of all you can't talk me like that, or did you forget who my family is!" she snapped.

Jonathan gets 's up from his chair, as his usual smile, was slowly fading away as he glared at her. Oh god, what should I do? This is all my fault for coming here in the first place. I sprung up from my seat unable to control the motion of my legs any longer.

"Please don't fight it's just the first day of school!" I shouted.

It didn't matter that it was the first day of school. It only matters that nobody got hurt. The girl shot a glare out me as if insulted her whole family. I felt my heart sink as I knew I just step into a minefield.

"Are you talking to me with disrespect?" she hissed.

"Hey calm down Angela-"

"No don't tell me to calm down Evan?" she snapped.

She got up putting her hands on her hip. I felt my legs tremble and my stomach sting. This is turning out deadly.

Sorry I didn't post early school is holding me a bit back. However, I hope all you who are reading this liked it as this is only going to get for exciting. Anyways hope you all leave a comment for any suggestions and leave a vote. Those votes keep me determine. Bye, see you all in the next chapter.