Chapter 7

~°~

__________◻◻◻◻◼◼◼◼

__________◻◻◻◻◼◼◼◼

are you sure?!?!?” I whisper yell, pressing the phone hard against my earlobe.

it's all over the news already ” Jin's voice resonates into my ears, to which I don't know how to react? Relieved? Happy or gloomy or should I just stay neutral? No, not absolutely neutral, I can't be freaking nonchalant after all this, but nevertheless, I'll have to be collected. He's on a run from authorities and this doesn't sound right at the first place. I'll have to get him before the cops do.

there's something really important, and I need your help ” I request.

what's it?

I'm messaging you a car number plate, just let me know who is the owner

sure ”

thanks, I'll get back to you later ” saying that, I hang up the call. It's been a pretty while already that I haven't been under the watch of my dad's bodyguards and spies, could it be one of em? But I cannot take the risk, I need to get out of the situation, as early as possible.

Noting down the numbers in my head with a vague glance, I quickly messaged the license number to Seok Jin, and then switching to Taehyung's number, I send another message, reading;

Sorry, I'm stuck with other work, will meet you later, somewhere else.
-Lisa

I then trot towards the road, ignoring my parked car. I know I'm being a little obvious. But I cannot take the risk, I'll anyway get to know who's behind the black tinted glass of the JL car; an ostentatious and probably expensive model, not something a mediocre family can afford. Just who are you? I'm still dubious about the fact that dad will provide the spies or hawks such an expensive piece just to keep an eye on me. It's not something he's used to. It's someone else.

I wave my hand for cabs passing by, or should I just book an Uber? I glance at the suspicious car once again. Is someone really inside or am I just making a whole fuss out of nothing at all?

Wait wait wait. What if it's Jungkook?

Damn, if it's him then I already sent the car's number plate to Jin. No no no. Calm down. It isn't him, it can't be. I mean why would he follow me? Makes no sense. But what if it's him?

Am I putting him behind bars again?

A grey taxi stops in front of me, and without giving much thought, I open the door and hop on. I choose to escape, no matter what's it.