13

Renjun woke up feeling hot, like really hot

Renjun woke up feeling hot, like really hot. Opening his eyes, he immediately saw the bare chest of Na Jaemin. Blushing he turned over, only to be face to face with Lee Jeno, who looked even more ethereal when asleep. Now a bright red Renjun sat up in between the two, both of their arms secured around his waist.

"Oh god." Renjun said, feeling the boys' soft touch on his skin. It felt incredible. The covers slightly moved exposing both of their chests, which caused Renjun to squeal. Looking around the room to somehow find a clock, he found the alarm clock beside Jeno's bed.

05:00 AM

"Wow." Renjun has never woken up this late before. He messed up his schedule, but if that meant he got to sleep next to two god like beings, he didn't care. "Renjun, go back to sleep." Jaemin said looking up at the boy, gently pulling the boy down. "But school." Renjun said dreamily. "It's a Saturday, bub." Jaemin yawned. "So sleep."

That's when Renjun was sent back to sleep, with no cares in the world. Jeno was also now awake, letting his hand intertwine with Jaemin's, as they both held Renjun in their arms. Hearing nothing but the soft snores from Renjun, the two fell back to sleep themselves.

//////

"Wake up, bubs

"Wake up, bubs." Jaemin whispered, trying to wake up Jeno and Renjun. Both stirred in their sleep, making Jaemin coo. The first to wake up was Jeno, who smacked Jaemin's face away from him. "Did you make breakfast?" He mumbled into the pillow, cuddling onto Renjun.

"Come on babe, wake Renjun up, and yes I've made breakfast." Now that woke Jeno fully up, Jaemin was an excellent cool, hence why his dad took a liking to the boy straight away. Tapping Renjun relentlessly, the boy decided in the heat of the moment to just pick the boy up and carry him downstairs.

"Ah!" Renjun yelped as he was picked up bridal style, and rushed down the stairs. "Jeno put me down!" He shouted, hitting the boy's chest. "I'm not missing out on freshly made breakfast for your lazy arse." Jeno shouted back, finally reaching the kitchen, where Jaemin stood plating up the pancakes. "Pancakes!" Jeno yelled, the latter being dropped in the process.

"The fuck Jeno." He groaned getting up, seeing Jeno scoffing down his food. "Here Renjun." Jaemin said sweetly, laughing at him. "Thanks." Renjun said, rubbing his butt as he got up. Which caught Jeno and Jaemin's attention. The boy moaned in pain as he sat down. Making both the boys hold their forks tightly.

They looked at each other, both thinking the same thing. "I'm sorry for dropping you Renjun." Jeno apologised, not being able to meet the boy in the eyes, his thoughts filled with unholy things. "It's fine." Renjun said questionably, wondering why the boy wasn't looking at him.

Now they were sat in silence, which made Renjun get lost in his thoughts. He was thinking about how he was now comfortable with Jeno and Jaemin. He could joke around with them, talk to them and just sit in a comfortable silence.

Gosh, I'm falling hard...