Part 9

He got up and got his shirt on. "Fine, fine. I'll be back in 15 minutes," he smiled, got his goggles putting them on and walked out lighting a cigarette. "I'm timing you ,don't be long" he grunted and then chuckled softly and turned over on his side.

After only 13 minutes, he returned with a special box full off different types of chocolate candies. It wasn't the cheapest thing to get him. But when would Matt care? He smirked and gave it to Mello. "Will you let my butt to be even today?"

Mello turned around to face him and slowly sat up. He slowly took the box and tilted his head to one side as he studied it with curious eyes. A warm smile spread across his face. "You know the answer" he chuckled softly and open the box.

He smiled happily, now when he really did know that Mello was even happier. Yep. It was love, the feeling exploding his heart was love indeed.

Mello delicately plucked his fingers inside the box and pulled out one chocolate piece. He smiled and then looked at Matt. He put the piece in his mouth but instead of eating it he just held it there and winked at the red head. He motioned with one finger for Matt to come to him. He felt that weird feeling again from earlier, the feeling of love. Something he never thought he would feel.

He, of course, came next to him and his hands found their ways to his hips. "Want to give me a little of that delicious taste, huh?"

Mello wiggled the chocolate piece about with his tongue and nodded his head ever so slightly,staring at him., he pulled a grin.

Matt's lips were on his within a second, slowly pushing his tongue inside Mello's mouth and tasting the sweet chocolate.

Instantly his eyes closed and Mello bit half of the chocolate and chewed it whilst kissing Matt, entwining his tongue with his.

Chocolate. Mello always tasted like it. No wonder why. And now when it came to this, everything was absolutely perfect.

After finishing the chocolate and kissing him for a bit he gently broke away and leant back to gaze at him. He smiled. But it wasn't his usual evil like smile ,it was a true smile. His eyes narrowed with seriousness then. "Matt...I think we both have something we wanna tell each other now don't we?" He said softly.

He was serious now as well, not fooling around anymore. "You can start," he said, even when he knew already what it was.

Mello hesitated ,not seeming to liking the idea of going first but decided he might as well get it over with. He slowly tipped his head to Matts ear. He knew that Matt knew what he was going to say but it seemed right to say of our loud anyway. "I never thought I would Say this but..I don't think of you as a best friend anymore..because..I love you" he whispered. He smiled warmly, all the feelings exploding in his heart. Everything was alright. He turned his head softly to Mello, and their eyes finally met. "And I love you too. So much. There will be nothing, what would make me love you less." He said, even when it was more than true, it was somewhat weird to say. But he didn't mind.

At his words,he also smiled and stared deep within his eyes. His smile stretched all the way across his face. It felt strange to hear and say such things but he was glad to hear those words. He then softly pulled the red head into him embracing him in a hug and placed his hea apon his shoulder. It seemed he had no words. Too happy to speak.

He caressed his cheek softly, hugging back softly yet tightly. "I know." he whispered, knowing all the words Mello would've said. He loved him so much. It almost felt like he could never love him less and knew Mello was the only one he ever could.

"Never leave me" he whispered back and lightly pulled him even closer. It seemed now he was letting his true feelings show. Of how much he cared for the red head. "You're all I have and all I want" he added in a quiet voice and closed his eyes,he softly pushed head into the crook of Matt's neck.

Even, when he never had been good with words, he managed to somewhat tell what he was thinking. "If you live to be old, I want to live so long as well. Minus a day. I could never make it without you."