Part 4

Mello placed His hand gently on Matt and turned his head back so he was looking at him again. "Its fine" he said quietly and gave a small smile.

His blush only deepened as he was confused what Mello really was meaning. Did he mean that he really liked the kiss, or that he could ignore it and keep going normally?

Mello leant his head close to Matt's ear. "..I liked it" he whispered and then leant back. His eyes averted to the bed covers for a moment and the he looked back at Matt.

"O-oh." The gamer was somewhat smiling as he wrapped his arms around the blonde, and poked his head with his own teasingly.

Mello smiled ,knowing this surprised the red head. He put his own arms around Matt's waist and pushed his head against his ,copying him. His eyes stared directly into Matts.

He smiled a little wider. "I..." he didn't know should he finish. In the end it could be just... Fuck it. He should do it and he knew it. "I... Think... I love you," he continued blushing.

Mello blinked and his eyes widened. He looked away and for the first time ,like Matt he was blushing. He looked back,staring deep and hesitated. He opened his mouth to speak but no words came out instead he suddenly wanted to do something else. "Matt...I ..i love you too" and then it happened. He Could not resist. He slowly leant his head in and his eyes fell shut as he very softly pressed his lips against Matt's.

Matt's heart seemed to explode with those words, as his eyes went closed as well and he kissed the blonde sweetly back, loving the pleasure what he got. This was it. This calmed him down and made him feel happiness for real.

Mello perhaps loved Matt for some time now but just didn't realize it. Matt was the only one who truly understood him and did everything he said. He was all Mello had and was the only one that he trusted. He never wanted to lose him because Matt calmed him and actually made him feel happy whereas everyone else distrusted him and hated him or rather ,wanted him dead. He then did something which surprised even himself. He tightened his hold and deepened the kiss,kissing him more passionately.

His cheeks were even more red now, coming closer the colour of his hair. Matt was happy like that. He let his fingers go back to Mello's hair as the kiss became rougher and he managed to kiss back as deeply as Mello did.

Mello smiled into the kiss and pushed himself closer to Matt. He then snaked in his tongue. He was highly enjoying this and was lost in the moment not wanting it to end.

He played with the blonde's tongue -he did taste like chocolate. Matt wondered, did he taste like cigarettes. Maybe he did, but at least Mello didn't seem to want to stop.

Matt of course was right. He tasted like smoke to Mello. But that didn't bother him, he liked the kiss too much besides he was so used to the smell of smoke that the taste didn't make much of a difference.

He soon broke this carefully for air, taking deep breaths, blushing and twirling Mello's hair around his finger, the act seeming little similar than what Near did. But it was relaxing to him.

Mello sighed softly and rested his head over Matt's shoulder and lightly Nuzzled his neck closing his eyes again. He felt relaxed and comforted in Matt's embrace.