//1: we only see eachother at weddings and funerals//

Start from the beginning

Given the new and very unfamiliar environment, Pandora and Marin stayed right where they were, shoulder to shoulder in the hallway. From their position in the middle of the hallway, they saw two young kids come out of their rooms and start whispering. One of them was introduced to them as Luther and the other was Allison. They walked over to the pair and said hello for the second time that evening.

"You wanna play hide and seek?" Allison asked. Pandora and Marin first looked at eachother, then nodded shortly. "Good! Vanya, you go with Marin and Ben you go with Pandora."

"Why do I have to play with a buddy?" Ben questioned, almost complaining.

"They've never played here and they don't know anywhere to hide, what if they get scared? I'll count to one hundred in my room, go!" As soon as she said that, everyone scattered, including Allison who bolted to her room.

"Follow me!" Ben said, then grabbed Pandora's hand as they ran down the hallway, at the end, they came across a kitchen. Ben opened an empty floor cabinet and motioned for Pandora to get in. After her, he squeezed himself in too and shut the door.

"Do you have a power too?" Pandora asked after spending quite a few minutes in the dark of the cabinet.

"Uh, I don't know." Ben responded. "But I hope I can fly."

"That would be so cool! I wish I could fly," Pandora whispered, "You wanna be best friends? All I have is Marin."
"Yeah, best friends," Ben smiled.

...

Pandora opened the doors to the Umbrella Academy, greeted by the large wooden stairs ahead of her. She took off her coat, hanging it on a nearby rack. The house was eerily silent like it had been for the past thirteen years, earlier times willed with laughter and yelling children. Now it destined to stay this quiet for the rest of its existence.

"Pandora? Is that you?" Pandora turned her head to see the the person the voice came from in just the other room. Number Three, better known as Allison Hargreeves, stood in the doorway. Allison stood a lot taller from the last time she saw her in person, although, Marin and her were always seeing her in blockbuster films.

A smile danced across Pandora's face, it'd been years since she'd seen her welcoming face, "Allison, it's so good to see you again," Allison pulled Pandora into a hug, towering over her short stature, "I just wish we were meeting on better conditions, I'm so sorry about your Father."

Allison let go of the hug and sighed, "You know, things happen and it was his time to go, coroner said that he passed from a heart attack." Suddenly Allison perked up with another question, "Will Marin be coming anytime soon? For the funeral at least? She spent as much time over here as you did."

"Marin's at piano rehearsal, but she'll be here for the funeral. She'll be glad to see everyone again," Pandora nodded.

"I'm glad... I just," Allison began, "I was afraid that you wouldn't come because of what Vanya said in her book," Allison stated, looking down at the floor before looking back up at Pandora again.

Pandora shrugged, not letting Allison be aware of how much Vanya's words had hurt her, "I'm aware of what Vanya wrote in her book and to be honest, I didn't really appreciate on how she painted me as a whore. But, there comes a point in the process of where you can only forgive," Pandora said truthfully. "Speaking of which, have you seen Klaus come into the house? I was supposed to pick him up from rehab but they said he checked out last night."

The actress looked around as if she was collecting her thoughts, "I haven't seen him yet, but Diego and Luther might have," she then suggested, "I would suggest looking around, I'm going to wait until Vanya shows up so she's not alone when she get here."