Seven

Jack

I can't believe me and Mark actually did that... What if the people at school see it? What if Tyler sees it??? What're they gonna do to me..? "Hey Jack, you okay?" Mark asks.

"Uh- yeah I'm okay. Lets just get ready for school, now.." I say. Mark nods and we get our stuff ready for school.

~Short time skip to school~

I open my locker to get my books out, but Tyler slams it shut. "Hey NOOB, " He says. (lil bit of Flamingo right there)

"W-what do you w-want Tyler..?" I stutter.

"I saw the video of you and Mark," He says, cold.

"A-and..?" He looks me dead in the eyes.

"Nobody likes gay people!" He grabs the collar of my shirt. "So nobody likes you." I look away as he raises his fist to punch me. He punches me right in the gut.

"P-please just leave me alone..." I stutter.

"What happened!?" A teacher yells, after Tyler beat me up.

"I-I'm fine, Mr. Johnson," I lied. I'm in so much pain, but if I tell him what happened, Tyler would just beat me more.

"Everyone get back to class!" Mr. Johnson yells. He picks me up off the ground and carries me to the nurses office. I'm surprised he could lift me; he's shorter than me and has no muscles. "Here, you rest here and they'll take care of you," he says.

"But I-I'm fine!" I say again.

"No, Seán, you're bleeding. You need help." he walks out of the room, leaving me here. About five to ten minutes later, a lady comes in.

"Hello! You must be Seán!" She said happily.

"H-hi... Yes, t-that's me," I say, still in pain.

"Well, don't worry, I'm here to make the pain go away!" I looked down at the floor, and sat up. "H-how are you gonna help me..?" I ask.

"Well, you just need to lay back down and let me look at all the injuries! Then, after I know how bad they are, I'll be able to treat them!" She tells me.

~Le time skip~

"Now, make sure you be careful out there, okay? Who brought you to school today?" Nurse asks.

"Mark Fischbach," I say.

"Does he go here? As a fellow student?" She asks.

"Yes," I say. I'm still in pain, even after she treated the injuries.

"Okat. Well, sense you can't go home alone, we will need to send Mark home along with you. You said you live alone, right?" I look down.

"Yes," I forgot about my mom up until now, but I can't go home to her. She'll just make everything worse.

"Okay. I'll call Mark down here and he'll take you home," Nurse says.

"Ok..."

She calls Mark's class and asks for Mark Fischbach to come down to the office with all his stuff. "Hi? What you need, Nurse?" He notices my injuries. "Oh no, Jack what happened!?" He says with a worried tone and expression.

"That's why we need you. You have our permission to stay home with Jack for a week, or until his injuries have healed," Nurse says.

"O-okay..!" He says.