''What if they kill or injure us first, we still won't show them who's boss?'' Another wolf asked, her eyes big.

Louis bit his lip. ''I suppose that we have to. If they become a big threat to us we have to harm them. There's no other way.''

It was quiet for a little while as everyone allowed the information to sink in.

''So, if anyone has a plan? Please do tell.'' The alpha said as his eyes scanned all the wolves around him.

A big beta held up a hand. ''Just attack straight away. Knock them out and take them here. Just like you said.''

Louis hummed, though he did not like that plan.

''Can't we try a white flag?'' Luke said, holding his hands up in surrender when some wolves growled at him.

''A flag, Luke?'' Louis asked.

Luke nodded. ''Yeah? To show them that we mean no harm? Maybe Aron is willing to talk then?''

Louis furrowed his eyebrows. The idea wasn't that bad at all.

''Or we could use Harry?'' Stanley spoke up, smirking when the omega's face paled.

''Use Harry? What the hell are you onto?'' Louis growled, eyes wild.

Stanley shrugged. ''We can all smell that he hasn't gone through his first heat yet. He can transform and all that but he isn't in his full wolf form yet. The hunters don't know him and they won't sense that he's a wolf. If we use him as a distraction.''

Harry frowned and looked at Louis with scared green eyes.

Louis swallowed. ''I like the flag thing.''

Luke smirked at Ashton whereas Mason, another beta, huffed. ''I agree with Stan. If we cover him in blood or something and make him run towards them, begging them for help because a wolf just attacked them. We can jump out of the bushes and no blood will be spilt.''

Louis growled. ''I will not have it. Now shut your mouth and let us look at that flag plan. ''

''Louis, it's a brilliant idea. They'll never see this coming!'' Liam said, forgetting Louis' and Harry's relationship for a second.

When Louis glared at him, he realised. He whined softly and stepped behind Zayn's back to shield himself from the angry alpha's gaze.

More and more wolves agreed with Stanley's plan and they started talking to Harry, saying that he should do it because they allow him to stay at their village.

A loud, low rumble shook Louis chest before he straightened his posture.

''Enough!'' He bellowed, nails turning into claws for a second. ''In case you forgot about it, I allowed him to stay here, not you. He doesn't owe you anything.''

Harry coughed quietly and walked towards Louis.

''I-I can d-do that.'' He stammered, causing some wolves to stare at him with surprised faces.

''Harry, are you crazy?'' Louis hissed, pulling Harry closer as he glared.

Stanley stepped forward. ''He said that he's okay with it, Louis. C'mon, lad!''

Zayn pushed the wolf away and growled. ''You don't speak to your alpha like that!'' He sneered and stood in front of Harry and Louis as the two spoke.

''Lou, please let me? This is my chance to show them I can do something for the pack.''

''Harry, stop it right now. You won't do this. I just told you that I will not let them touch you. If they only sense that you're a wolf they will kill you.''

Harry sniffled as angry tears formed in his eyes.

''Louis, let me do this.'' He begged.

Louis snarled and stepped closer to the young omega. ''My final answer is no. Now yield, omega.''

Harry whimpered. The way Louis spoke to him in front of his pack was utterly humiliating. The boy's embarrassment soon turned to anger.

''Fine! I'll just tell those hunters that it was me who killed the human.'' He snapped.

''Harry.'' Louis warned and grabbed Harry's wrist, but the boy pulled it out of his grip.

''No! I will not let them harm your pack because my, so called, alpha decides to make my life a living hell. They should not suffer because he's a dickhead who can't find another omega to toy with! It's up to you, Louis. Allow them to kill me or use me as a decoy so that you can negotiate with Aron in peace.''

Stanley and the rest of the pack were gobsmacked. None of them ever expected Harry to be brave enough to stand against Louis or actually protect their pack.

Louis' jaw was clenched and his head was red. ''Very well then. Prepare your own fucking play and we'll find a spot where we can strike.'' He snapped before elbowing Harry to the side and storming away.

Harry watched Louis disappear with sad eyes and then he looked at Zayn, who was telling the rest of the pack to leave.

The alpha placed a hand on Harry's shoulder an squeezed it. ''Just leave him be for a while, H. He'll come to terms soon enough. That was really brave.''

''Yeah, brave or just fucking stupid.'' Harry snarled before rushing out of the village house, trying to pick up Louis' scent so he could follow him.

****

''Here you are,'' Harry whispered, watching as Louis threw pebbles in the water with as much power as he could.

''Here I am.'' Louis said, voice cold.

It was quiet for a little while before Harry sighed. ''Lou, this will be good for my status. Maybe they'll even accept me as a pack member.''

Louis huffed and then spun around, eyes boring into Harry's.

''How dare you embarrass and disrespect me in front of my pack like that!'' He hissed, stepping closer to Harry, who was surprised by the sudden outburst.

Harry's eyes hardened and he shook his head. ''How dare I? How dare you! You were the one who yelled at me in front of them. You completely humiliated me. You used your alpha voice on me to make me submit like the hurt, lost fucking puppy I really am!'' Harry yelled, voice cracking with how upset he actually was.

Louis' hard demeanour fell and he was quick to wrap his arms around the omega. ''I didn't mean to. I shouldn't have.''

Harry scoffed but leaned against Louis' chest anyway, knowing that he needed the comfort.

''I just don't want you hurt,'' Louis whined, pushing his nose in Harry's neck. ''It would kill me.''

Harry whimpered and wrapped his arms around Louis, feeling Louis' worry and pain through their mind link. Damn that link for doing that.

''I-I know. But it would kill me to see someone get hurt when they don't deserve it.''

''Oh but you do?'' Louis asked, taking Harry's face in his hands.

Harry looked down at the ground and pouted. ''Owen is doing this because of me. It kind of is.''

''Well it's not. You're not responsible for his sick mind. He isn't either but we can all agree that he's fucking sick.'' The alpha growled, lifting Harry's chin.

Harry smiled and nodded. Louis leaned down and gently pressed their lips together, his hands still cupping Harry's face as Harry's arms were around Louis' torso, small hands clinging to his back.

Louis moved his lips against Harry's in soft, little pecks, rubbing their noses together and sighing.

''Please be fucking careful. I want you to run or hide as soon as your part is done.''

''But Lou-''

''It wasn't a question, pup. It was a command.''

Harry nodded and leaned up to kiss Louis again, the alpha wrapping his strong arms around Harry's shoulders to pull him as close as possible, feeling like Harry could slip out of his arms at any given moment now.