1

Sapphire Unique Grey

"Baby girl time for school! Wake up, I gotta get the boys here for a meeting!" I heard my father yell. He was calling a meeting today because he wanted to hit the Santos...again.

   "Dad I feel sick" I said, hoping he wouldn't tell me to go anyways.  "Sucks for you. Get dressed I know you just worried about making new friends. Don't worry I got some of the Prophet girls attending, so you'll have friends and protection Princess" he said "and don't let any lil pussy boys try to hit on you!"

  I ignored him. I didn't want to go to a new school. I didn't want to go to school at all. I was being homeschooled up until my junior year, which is this year, and my dad thought it would be a good idea to enroll me into a fucking trash ass high school.

Stupid ass nigga.

   I opened my closet and laid out black high waisted ripped jeans and a light green body suit. I also put out my black sweater that said Prophet Princess on the back. My dad said I have to wear this because there lets everyone know not to touch me...I hate it though, so my plan is to keep it in my bag. I want to make real friends, not friends that only want to be affiliated with me because of my father.

   I grabbed my towel and locked my bedroom door and went to my bathroom and did my routine, and decided on light makeup. I wore my hair curly and make sure to oil my skin.

Ain't no ashy shit around here.

  "Baby hurry up! The boys are here to drop you off!" My father screamed up the steps. Seriously I could walk myself to school. It's never that deep.

  I walked down the steps with my white bag on my shoulder, the only pure thing in my life other than my virginity, and avoided the eyes of basically the whole gang. They all were shouting

"The Princess is all grown up!"
"Be safe girl! We love you!"
"Make us proud!"
"Of them Santos bother you, shank em!"

And that was my cue to leave. My name is Sapphire Unique Grey and I am the daughter of King, the leader of the Prophet$, and this is my fucked up life.

———————————————————————-
This is just the first chapter but many are to come. This story will follow Sapphire and her journey. Through it she will make friends, enemies, lovers and heartbreakers. I do not write to please the reader, I write for the purpose of the plot so I will save your breaths there. Feel free to leave comments! I love interacting with readers! Keep the reads up and thank you!
-love E