"No. It's good. Thank you Judar." I shuffled over in the tub. "You can... come in if you want." I couldn't look at him because I was too embarrassed.

"About damn time!" He quickly undressed himself a crawled into the bath with me. Once inside he pulled me to his chest and I sat in his embrace. "Here let me get your hair." He offered.

"Aw that's so sweet of you Judar."

(A/N: quick escalation coming quickly!)

"It's only because I want you to wash mine." I giggled and let him wash my hair for me and then I turned around and began washing his. At one point I had to sit up a bit more because he's taller than me and I couldn't see the top of his head. "Mh. A show too?" I heard Judar chuckle.

"What?-" I noticed that the water and bubbles wasn't covering my chest anymore. I shrieked and plunged myself under water again.

Judar laughed uncontrollably and made a bold move. He grabbed my chest when I came back up from the water. "I can't believe we haven't done this sooner." He could see my face turn red and my eyes become hazy. His eyes never strayed from my face, just so he could see what kind of reaction he could get out of me.

"J-Judar- ah!" I was just about to let out a moan when the door burst open.

"Kayla are you ok- Ahh!" Alibaba and Hakuryuu were the first two to run into the bathroom, followed by the king and a couple of the generals. "We heard you scream- ah!" They reacted the same way the boys did. I hid myself under the bubbles of the bath but Judar didn't seem to care about the uninvited guests.

"Would you get out of here and stop looking at her like that, you pervy king!" The group ran out of the bathroom, king Sinbad was drug out by Ja'far and Sharrkan, and left us alone with each other again. "Now where were we?" Judar tried to move his hands to their original positions but I pushed them away.

"W-what if they come back in here?" I still wouldn't come up from the water.

"They won't. Now that they know what we're doing, they won't come in. I promise." He tried again.

"No." I hated to deny him but I can't do anything right now. "I wouldn't feel comfortable until all of the extra guest left. Until then I'm sorry Judar." He clicked his tongue but agreed. I got out of the bath and started drying myself off, no longer self conscious about my body.

Judar looked uncomfortable. He kept squirming. "Are you alright?" I asked.

"No I'm not alright! This fucking hurts!" He pointed to his pelivis but I couldnt tell what he was talking about.

"What hurts?" I started walking back into our room and he got out of the bath.

He grabbed my hand and twirled me around. "This hurts!" He put my hand to a large bulge that was now under a towel. I still don't know what he means exactly.

'That... hurts? I thought getting turned on made you feel good?'

"I'm sorry, Judar." I dried my hair while looking in the mirror.

(A/N: sexy scene ended!)

"No you aren't." He jokingly taunted. "That moron of a king is always ruining things for me."

"What do you mean? Hakuryruu and Alibaba came in first." I giggled.

Judar just huffed and looked away, upset that he couldn't blame everything on Sindria's king.

I quickly changed into a long, beautiful blue yukata that covered most of my body. "Hm? You never wear stuff like that. What are you doing wearing it now?" My magi asked. He was already dressed in his usual attire.

"Well... I just want to look nice I guess."

Judar looked me up and down before a smile spread across his face. Soon after, he broke into laughter. "Haha you're embarrassed from earlier aren't you!"

"S-shut up!" I heard a knock at the door. A maid came by to let us know that dinner is ready. "Come on Ju Ju! Let's go eat!"

"Yeah, yeah." He floated over to me and hooked his arm around my waist, guiding us to the dining hall.

~~~~~~~

I plopped onto my bed and threw my face into a pillow. "Dinner was so awkward!"

"Really?" The dark magi was having a hard time standing up because he was laughing so hard. "I didn't even notice."

Alibaba and Hakuryuu were looking at everything in the room except for me. The king wouldn't take his eyes off of me so Ja'far had to stand and watch over him. I'm guessing the rest of the Kou siblings found out about it because Kougyoku separated Judar and I at the table. The two pervy children (Aladdin and Kouha) wouldn't stop looking at me and giggling to each other. And Koumei and Kouen just looked downright disappointed.

Judar stood up behind me and began pulling at my obi. "Hurry up and get outta this. I want to sleep with you ya know." I giggled at his childlike behavior and pulled off my yukata, which left me in shorts and a thin shirt. "Much better. Now come here."

I crawled into bed and laid beside my high priest.

"How are you feeling Kayla? You haven't said anything about what happened a few days ago." He whispered in my ear after I pressed my cheek against his chest.

"I feel weird. Like I'm sad but I'm also really happy. I finally remember my family again... but they didn't turn out to be as happy as I hoped they were."

"Yeah... life sucks." I couldn't help but laugh. Judar isn't the best counselor but it was nice to know that he would listen to me.

"Goodnight Ju Ju, I love you."

There was a long silence. I felt a bit stupid for even mentioning that last part.

I felt a warm kiss on the top of my head. "Yeah..., I love you too."

As he slept, I stayed awake, smiling through the night.