Adrien seemed to have bought it and shrugged. He took the jet black blazer that coated around him off and slung it over his shoulder, showing his Byzantium purple elbow length shirt, he wore black skinny jeans and jet black plimsolls canvases. He unlocked his office but not before looking back. "I'll see you later then, I guess."

"Yep. Can't wait!" She smiled wryly.

As Lila made a corner turn, she rubbed her hands together. "Why don't I have a little check on my prisoner?"

"Who?" 

Lila jerked her head upwards to find the source of the voice. The person she was talking about before. 

In dark blue jeans, a dark purple top and black heeled Chelsea boots, the voice spoke again. "Don't mind me asking this."

Once the brunette looked in the direction to where the sound came from, she was startled surprisingly. 

"Alya!" She performed her famous fake smile and outstretched her arms, about to envelope the blogger in her arms.

She, on the other hand, stepped away from Lila's embrace.

"Did I make you uncomfortable? I'm so sorry, I didn't know you didn't like hugging." Lila cursed herself.

"Its nothing like that, its just I hug my friends, not  liars." The brunette glared.

Lila chuckled nervously but then regained herself. "It's been so long since we last met, why don't we go get a drink?"

"Umm sure?" Alya replied.

"Great. But not here though, the café down town?" 

"OK?" The blogger had no idea what she was saying.

Once the two brunette's arrived at their destination, they placed their order.

"What do you want Lila?" Alya asked.

"I'll have a pineapple and orange smoothie."

"Ok. Can I have one pineapple and orange smoothie and one cookie and cream shake to go, make sure the shake has loads of cream on and some caramel sauce, make sure you add the cookie dough, last time I asked for it and you didn't give me what I ordered. This time I'll be checking."

"That will be 4.60 mademoiselle." The caterer said, checking the bill again to make sure.

"I'll pay for my share-- wait! I've left my purse back at my workplace!" Lila facepalmed herself.

"No worries, you can pay me back once we get back." Alya gave the smoothie to the girl.

"Definitely." The lying brunette took a slurp of her beverage. She instantly spat it out and cleaned her mouth. "Is this pineapple and orange?"

"Yeah, just like you ordered. Why? Is there something wrong with it?" The blogger tried to take a peek of the drink.

"I thought I ordered a oreo shake." 

"No you didn't."

"I did, I'm sure of it!"

"OK OK! if you want, we can try to exchange it. But we have to hurry, I've got a date."

"Please do." Lila stuck her tongue out.

When Alya finished exchanging the drink, after a little quarrel, the two girls left the site and back to the industry, Lila now enjoying her drink. "Thanks Alya."

"Oh your welcome, all you need to pay me back is 3.40. I'll get it tomorrow in the morning. Bye." Alay waved the other brunette off and went off into the corner turn to meet up with her DJ boyfriend.