Chapter 8 - Teenager in Love

Start from the beginning

We walk passed ben and jerry and there's where I pleaded Apollo to by me one, and being just the way he is he never say no haha. So he bought me a cup of two scoops of ice cream. One cup for the two of us is cute, so he bought a cup only for the two of us.

We watched the street singer while eating the cup of ice cream. There are so many street foods but we ended up in a grilled kebabs it tastes so good. We enjoy our foods together while watching people walking around at nights with their families, friends and dates.

"I wish you have more free times like this so we can travel every part of the world without everyone notice that we're an adults," I said to him.

His lips curled into a smile while looking at my eyes,

"Trust me I can always have a time whenever you ask me," He said.

"Do you promise," I asked him.

"I will try my best to arrange this kinda like holiday runaway for us," he said.

"Sounds fun," I smile.

"Smile more," he said.

"We've finished our dinner let's get back to the hotel shall we?" He asked me.

He smiles, and I know what he really meant.

"We shall," I smile.

We got up from our seat then his hand already asked for my hand to hold which draw a smile on my face. I walk closer then he put his arm around my shoulder which makes my arms automatically wrapped around his torso.

"Do you need like a piggy back ride?" He asked me.

"No you'll get tired," I said.

"We have to safe some energy," I said then burst into laughter.

"Haha you dirty," he said.

"Hahaha," I laughed.

~

A ringtone from Apollo's phone waking me up from my sleep, the white blanket covers my naked body. The room is dark, there is a light that come from the window while the only sound that I can hear is Apollo's mobile's ringtone.

I feel his movements behind me, before he got up from the bed to pick up his phone. He never really pick any calls in the middle of the night unless it is really important. So anyone who calls him is important,

"Hello?" His raspy voice speaks.

"I've read the documents and Agreed to the agreement," He said then he got up from the bed.

"Yes I've signed it dad," he said.

Oh it's his dad.

"No, I have emailed it and I've told Agatha about it she's probably waiting for the next command," he said.

"Your welcome," he said.

"Yes I took her,"

"The day after tomorrow,"

"Haha yeah,"

"It's 2 am,"

"No it's fine dad," I said.

"Yeah I'll tell her, thank you," He said.

"I'll be back soon, don't worry,"

"You better get some rest, I'll take care of everything when I get back,"