Chapter 3: Above Water

Start from the beginning

Afterward, Tetsuya finally calmed down as extreme fatigued took over and he fell asleep.  Sei Shi sighed deeply into his hair, gently, he warily moved and carried the younger male in bridal style.

On his way to the bluenette room, Sei Shi meet Tetsuya's grandmother, who's been waiting for her grandson return.

" Is he okay? Did he cried so much?"

"Yes grandma, please do not worry, I'll take care of him. " The older woman let a warm smile spread to her face as Sei Shi nodded politely before continuing his walk. Kuroko Tetsuya is currently living in this Japanese traditional house where his grandmother lives, but Sei Shi gone to this place a lot in the past when he's young, his photographic memory is capable of remembering every details of this place.

Even the innocent memories . . .

" Sei-nii! Sei-nii! Where are you Sei-nii?" Young Tetsuya small melodic voice rang through, strolling to the hallways alone. He's searching for his Sei-nii, they need to eat their lunch with the whole family.

"Sei nii?" Tetsuya innocently tilted his head, showing his adorable blank face filled of curiosity. Looking to the young nine years old Sei Shi closing sliding the door. He wonder why his Sei-nii hide inside of his room?

"Tetsuya?"

"Sei-nii! "

"Looking for me?" Sei Shi asked gently as the younger one latched into him.

"Yes! Okaa-san and Muqin are done cooking..." Tetsuya announced smiling a little, his slight chubby cheeks are becoming more adorable. " We're gonna eat a lot of boiled eggs! Vanilla Milkshakes too! "

"Tetsuya it's not healthy. You already drank the Vanilla Milkshakes we bought earlier. " The young silver haired boy reprimanded. Sei Shi always brought Vanilla Milkshakes and boiled eggs for Tetsuya every time they meet.

"Let's go. The older ones would eat all our share!"

"Eh!! Hurry Sei-nii! Vanilla Milkshakes and boiled eggs! Wait for us!" Sei Shi burst out laughing. " Let's go Tetsuya! Let save the Vanilla and Eggs!"

His face relaxed into an equally slow smile. Sei Shi would never let exchange those memories ever. Things they'd made up together. Things that belonged to only them. Remembering about it now, he don't have Vanilla Milkshake and boiled eggs for Tetsuya.

His sleeping anyway. Carefully, Sei Shi lay down the bluenette to his traditional mattress. Their grandmother ready this for her beloved grandson. He stare at the sleeping male, sitting beside him, he could tell Tetsuya blank face is really exhausted from crying. The dried wet tears are visible and evident of today's event.

However, there was one thing, Sei Shi noticed from the start. His Tetsuya were crying before showing up in front of the door. Which he needed to know. Why the hell Tetsuya is crying?! What made him cry?! Who made him cry?! What happened today? Before he knew it, he's biting his lower lip in rising anger.

Sei Shu took a deep breath and then let out all the air he could and sucked in his stomach. Also, closing and opening his eyes on the process. He sat down. Beside Tetsuya and affectionately trace the soft pale cheek of other. His lips curving into a line of anticipation satisfaction. If the worst didn't come tomorrow. . . I'll make everything perfect . . . he could have it  done soon. He had been a coward jerk for all this years and hadn't explain anything even if he wanted to.