Chapter 9 : Im sorry

Okay here is chapter 9! :D last chapter was super long (compared to others) cause I kinda felt bad about all the cliff hangers I have done. I don't own Junjou Romantica. Misaki is back! So I might be doing both perspectives now~ :3

Usagi POV

I felt something warm graze my face, I opened my eyes slowly to see Misaki's emerald eyes looking at me weakly with affection, his hand was on my face.

"Misaki!"

I stood up and grabbed his hand in surprise, and seemed to have startled my Misaki with my sudden movement.

"Misaki, I'm .. So happy you're okay" I brought his hand to my face and nuzzled it, I could once again feel my tears start to fall, this time however, it was from happiness.

I pressed the button I was told to push if and when my Misaki awoke, a nurse quickly came in and checked Misaki's vital signs.

"Usagi.. I'm sorry.."

Misaki's voice sounded broken, and he had started to cry, I moved closer to my Misaki.

"What for my love? You have done nothing wrong"

My heart was starting to feel heavy.

Misaki doesn't need anymore pain than he has already went through

"I-I'm filthy I don't deserve you Usagi..."

Misaki's heart monitor started to go faster as my Misaki started to sob.

Why would my dear Misaki think that?

"Misaki, I don't understand"

"I.. W..as...atta..cked.. By a guy.. And h-he h-he ..."

Misaki was unable to speak properly through his sobbing but I understood what he had tried to say

My poor Misaki..

I grabbed Misaki's arm and pulled him into a tight embrace

"It's okay Misaki , I don't care about that, I'm just happy you're okay and with me"

I heard a cough and remembered the nurse was still here, I looked at Misaki , his face was flushed red and he was looking away in embarrassment, I stifled a chuckle. I reluctantly moved away from Misaki.

"Takahashi-kun your life does not seem to be in danger, you are free to leave whenever you want"

The nurse said.

Misaki looked at me pleadingly, I could tell he wanted to leave, he hated hospitals ever since the accident with his parents.

I nodded to the nurse, she had unhooked Misaki from all the equipment, I walked over to Misaki and went to pick him up, he pushed me away.

"Baka Usagi! I can walk by myself!"

Misaki's face was red, he want to get up but he fell, I caught him.

"Misaki, I'm going to carry whether you like it or not"

I smiled as I picked up my Misaki and carried him out the door, he had stopped struggling and gave up , letting me carry him.

My Misaki, you're safe in my arms

Misaki POV

"Misaki!"

Usagi suddenly stood up and grabbed my hand quickly, startling me because I had thought he was asleep.

Tears started to fall from Usagi's eyes, he smiled at me with such kindness then brought my hand to his face and nuzzled it.

"Misaki, I'm .. So happy you're okay"

His voice was warm and made my chest feel a little lighter, despite the pain.

Usagi pressed a button and in seconds a nurse came into the room, she hurried over to me and checked my vital signs.

"Usagi.. I'm sorry.."

My voice sounded broken, and i realized I had started to cry, Usagi moved closer to me.

I don't deserve your kindness

What for my love? You have done nothing wrong"

My heart started to hurt at the sound of Usagi's kind words.

I don't deserve such kindness you don't know..

"I-I'm filthy I don't deserve you Usagi..."

I could hear my heart monitor start to speed up as I began to sob. It hurt so much , not just physically.

"Misaki, I don't understand"

"I.. W..as...atta..cked.. By a guy.. And h-he h-he ..."

It started to get harder for me to speak, the pain from my sobbing was too much, the sobbing was also getting in the way.

I'm so scared.. I don't want you to leave me

Usagi grabbed my arm and pulled me into a tight embrace, Usagi's warmth started to calm me.

"It's okay Misaki , I don't care about that, I'm just happy you're okay and with me"

The nurse coughed.

I forgot she was still here..

I looked away in embarrassment, I could feel my face heat up. I felt Usagi reluctantly move away from me.

Please stay with me..

"Takahashi-kun your life does not seem to be in danger, you are free to leave whenever you want"

The nurse said, grabbing my attention.

I looked at Usagi hopefully.

I want to leave, I hate hospitals.. They remind me of when my parents..

I saw Usagi nod to the nurse, she had unhooked me from all the equipment, I felt lighter without the machines. Usagi then walked over to me and went to pick me up, I pushed him away.

I can't trouble you anymore that I already have

"Baka Usagi! I can walk by myself!"

I could feel that my face was red, I tried to get up but I fell. Usagi gently caught me.

"Misaki, I'm going to carry whether you like it or not"

Usagi smiled as He picked me up and carried me out the door, I gave up on struggling and let Usagi carry me.

Usagi, you always win.

I happily enjoyed being in kind Usagi's arms.

Okay: that's the end of chapter 9! :D

Usagi: Misaki! I'm so happy I finally have you!

Misaki: Baka , *embarrassed*

Me: it was a short chapter 0.0

Misaki: does that mean the story is over?

Me: nope :D

Usagi: yay I can be with my Misaki even longer

Misaki: hope ya enjoyed chapter 9!