Nipple play/ jealousy

Todoroki's POV

"Ahh~ (sigh)" I sighed sitting under an umbrella on a mattress in front of water. Yes, you guessed it right we were at the beach.

"What's wrong Todoroki-kun?? This is 17th time you have sighed today, are you alright" Midoriya asked sitting besides me.

"It's nothing" I said looking at my boyfriend who was far away playing with his friends. I stared at them and soon noticed them attacking each other.

(Bakugo was wearing white dropped armhole tank top and blue knee length shorts. Todoroki was wearing black tank top and military design knee lengthy shorts)

"Huh! They seem to be fighting" I said standing up "let's see what happened" I asked Midoriya to come along with me and walked towards them.

"I SAID SWIMMING!!" Bakugo screamed

"Oh what's this is Bakugo is afraid of losing to us extras?" Sero teased Bakugo, knowing the obvious reaction.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY BASTARD!! I'LL TURN THIS BEACH RED WITH YOU FRICKING BLOOD, BE READY TO LOSE, YOU TAPE BASTARD" Bakugo's nerve cracked as he glared in anger at sero making Todoroki smile a little bit.

But soon his smile vanished as he remembered what had happened a week ago.....

Flashback-

I woke up at the sound of knock on my door. I looked around in a daze to see my boyfriend sleeping, cuddling onto my side of the futon I smiled a little and thought of going back to bed but before I could...
--knock----knock--

"Todoroki" a voice called out to me from outside my room. I got up and opened the door. It was my classmates kaminari and Minna.

"Todoroki-kun we are planning on going to beach next week wanna come along" Minna asked excitedly.

I was standing on the door in such a way to block the view of my room since Bakugo was sleeping there. I was still worried that they might  find out so I wanted them to leave as soon as possible.

"Dude you have to come along it's gonna be so much fun, all class A student will be there" kaminari said excitingly putting one step towards the door.

I got alerted and pushed him back a little saying "I- Ill think about it" I replied trying to close the door but Minna put her feet in middle.

"Todoroki-kun are you hiding something"  Minnaasked  suspiciously stepping in, followed by kaminari.

"Nothing what-what are you talking about, there's nothing in here" I said.

Minna tried to push the door open as I tired to push it close.

"Let me in"
"There's nothing in here"
"Then what's the problem in letting us in"

"Yea dude, it's not like your hidding a girl in there" kaminari said nonchalantly.
.
.
.
.
Suddenly a bell ringed in both kaminari's and Minna's head and they somehow became super charged, they barged in my room powering me.

I shut his eyes close in anticipation of what was gonna come.
.
.
.
"Che, there's no one here, boooo" Minna said as they both exited my room.

I was shocked, I closed the door And checked the futon.

"Over here, idiot"

I turned to look find Bakugo hiding behind the curtains.

Phew~

"Katsuki" I said as I got closer to him. I hugged him and nibbled on his neck. But before I could suck it and make a mark I was pushed away.