Chapter 3: The Meeting

-𝕚𝕟 𝕗𝕚𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕤𝕚𝕕𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕘𝕦𝕚𝕝𝕕-
"Whew, I forgot what it was like teleporting with one of those things. Well we're here, welcome to Fairy Tail," says Makarov. Most of the students are on the ground because of the rough teleport.
"I have never been teleported before, now I have and I don't want to do it ever again," says Jiro.
"That was a bumpy landing, but at least we are here," responds Momo.
"Ok guys let's head inside. You guys need to meet the members you guys are going to be sticking with," states Aizawa.
Bakugo scoffs "I don't need a babysitter, I can handle myself," Bakugo says.
"Kid, magic is different than quirks, they work differently. Because of this the villains here are ridiculously strong, in one of our biggest battles some of the members almost lost their lives. This is why you are being placed with some of our stronger members," explains Makarov.
"Tsk fine," responds Bakugo.
"Don't worry, the member you've been placed with will defiantly entertain you," says Makarov trying to hold back a laugh.

Makarov leads the class into the guild hall. When he opens the guild doors he sees his guild flipped upside down and at the center of it all is the entire guild fighting.

"What is the meaning of this?!" Makarov exclaims.
"M-master, excuse my behavior," Erza says. "I shouldn't of let my love for strawberry cake get in the way of my behavior."
"Master you're back!!" exclaims Natsu.
"W-welcome back master," says Gray.
"Gahhh, you dang kids," says Makarov. He then leads the class into the guild.
"Wow, the members here are a little reckless. Kinda reminds me of someone," Todoroki says as he looks at Bakugo.
"WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT ICY HOT," yells Bakugo.
"Yup, reckless," responds Todoroki. Midoriya laughs.
"Now everyone please listen up, we are going to assign you guys to your members. Once you are assigned to your members you are free to roam around as long as you are with them," Aizawa says.
"Mhm, now my children listen up. I will be pairing some of you guys with a hero in training. You are to keep and eye on them and protect them. If we were able to bring them to Fiore I have no doubt that the league of villains will find a way to get here. Does everyone understand," says Makarov.
"Understood master," responds Erza.
"Now I'll be reading off who is going with who," says Aizawa. "Aoyama you're with Cana, Mina you're with Evergreen, Asui you're with Juvia, Iida you're with Jet, Uraraka you're with Lucy, Ojiro you're with Levy, Kaminari you're with Laxus, Kirishima you're with Gajeel, Koda you're with Droy, Sato you're with Elfman, Shoji you're with Bickslow, Jiro you're with Wendy, Sero you're with Mest, Tokoyami you're with Freed, Todoroki you're with Gray, Hagakure you're with Lisanna, Bakugo you're with Natsu, Midoriya you're with Mira, Mineta you're with Romeo and Yaoyorozu you're with Erza," says Aizawa.
"Has any of the students not been paired with someone?" Makarov asks. No one responds. "No okay, now go find your paired buddy."

Everyone heads off in different directions to find their member.

"Wow I can't believe Natsu was trusted with one of the students," says Gray.
"Hey I can be responsible, tsk" responds Natsu.
"I'm sure you can Natsu, just don't loose you're student," Erza says.
"I'm not going to Erza, I can take care of my student just fine," Natsu says.
"Don't worry Erza, we'll make sure to keep an eye on him, we are a team after all" Lucy says.
"She's right, now lets go meet our students," says Wendy.

They walk around to find their students.

"Uhh, hey! You're Lucy right? I'm Uraraka."
"Nice to meet you Uraraka, I'm Lucy. So what's your quirk? I'm kind of curious," asks Lucy.
"Oh uhm, my quirk is zero gravity. Pretty much whatever I touch I can make float," she says. "Uhm what kind of magic do you use?"
"That sounds like an awesome quirk. As for my magic, I'm a celestial wizard." She holds out her keys. "With these keys I can summon celestial spirits from the celestial world to help me. The golden keys are keys of the 12 zodiac. The zodiac tend to be stronger then the silver keys. I can also use Star dresses which is where I can use the magic of a specific zodiac. Here I'll show you!" She transforms into her Taurus star dress.
"Wow that's so cool," Uraraka exclaims.