Arcee X Abused! Child! Human! Reader

Disclaimer: NOTHING BUT THE STORY PLOT IS MINE!!! Everything else belongs to their rightful owners.

Warnings: Mentions of abuse. If you your sensitive to the topic please don't read it, but if not, you are welcome to continue
—————————————————————————————————————————
"We're supposed to be at a rock concert, but all I see is rock." The Japanese girl pitifully complained to her two other human friends. Her pink and black pigtails waved slightly as she paced back and forth on the on one of the giant boulders that was currently a resident that just outside of a cave.

"Relax Miko," The older, male teen laughed, his blue eyes glinted in delight at the other teen's amusement, "the show doesn't start for another two hours." This caused the other teen to spin around, her brows were knitted together as she stormed up to the other two humans.

"Do you have any idea how long I have waited to see Slash Monkey?" Miko interrogated.

"Uh-"

"FOREVER! and this is their only U.S. date!"

"Well there's a shock, who doesn't love obscure, Bulgarian shriek metal?"

"Ugh," Miko ground out before eyeing the other body that was sitting on the other side of the teenage male, "C'mon (Y/n) back me up here?"

The younger girl, who was seated beside the male teenager, looked up from a blank-covered book that resided in her hands. (E/c) eyes looked between the black haired male, and the brown-eyed, female. A few strands of (h/l), (h/c) hair fell over her pale, (s/c) forehead and down the rest of her face as a gentle breeze blew against it. She immediately shook her head, and raised the book so it was covering her face.

"Alright, (Y/n) remains neutral, therefore we're tied." The boy explained, crossing his grey-sleeved covered over over his chest.

"Ugh, Fine, Jack...whatever." Miko scoffed at him, walking back towards the edge of the boulder, and continued pacing for a few minutes.

It was a sunny day...wherever they were ground-bridged to. No one really seemed to care, but it was a necessary stop that had to be made before they could all go see a concert that the hyper-active pink and black-haired teen, had been dying to see in well...forever. The eight year-old, being the youngest, didn't really put in much input and was just glad that she was able to hang out with her friends, rather than being with her father. Even if she did put any input in, she probably still wouldn't. It was simply brushed off as part of her personality, and it pretty much was. Plus it was also a defense mechanism against bullies and well...the person who had caused the clean cuts and burn marks that currently reside beneath her jacket. Her mind suddenly snapped at the unmistakable, and familiar, sound of robotic footsteps, followed by the culprits.

A blue female robot or, as they are called, Cybertronians, walked alongside another, larger, green robot. The green robot had some sort of scanner, in hand as he walked. Yet, the simple appearance of the two had caught the children's attention, nonetheless. A smile on all their faces as they returned.

"By all appearances the mine's been stripped." The female 'bot, aka Arcee, conversed to her fellow companion, or more commonly known as, Bulkhead.

"But I'm getting a signal," he calmly stated, his blue optics, as they were so called, stared at the scanner, "It's faint, but it's definitely energon."

At the this point, Miko had suddenly dropped all complaints of the concert, as her eyes suddenly became glued to the cave's entrance. (Y/n) continued to look and forth between the two Cybertronians, as Jack kept a warning gaze on Miko. The Slash Monkey loving girl always seems to get into whatever she wasn't suppose to, no matter how hard the 'bots, or her human friends, tried to keep her out. She was just too sneaky. While it was definitely a misused trait of hers...she was still lovable nonetheless. Speaking, of misused qualities. While Bulkhead and Arcee were in the middle of talking about the stripped cave...Miko had somehow ran right past them and was now getting into the cave.