inspirational perfection

inspiration is a very crucial part of art. Not just Art but dance, English, poetry; everything that requires originality from us. 'Cause to push ourselves to form something new requires a certain force. the more the magnitude of this inspiration the more original and creative the output is.

But sometimes inspiration is not outside but inside yourselves. the more you push yourself the more your dependency on the surroundings decreases. 

when I was a child, I used to  love dancing. it was my 'soul's feed' as my mum would put it. I used to look at a girl ,who was a year elder to me. She was breath taking when she danced. the teachers always supported her. I used to wait for the dance period, look at her dance and then at home, I tried to  copy each and every step by memory.

living room, school, bathroom, you name it, everywhere! I tried and tried until I could copy them exactly. then I would make a completely new routine of them.

today just because of that craze to perfect myself those teachers know me. they regard me with respect. So for me, my inspiration was inside me. I didn't have to go to some place special to be creative. I just think self help is very important, even for writing.

give me your views on this

with loads of love,

Siz