A/N

Okay, here we go. Guess I need to tell you something. I know some of you guys well be mad *looks at the roleplayers who join* Listen I know some of y'all saw the close sign on the first one and I mean it please. Please transfer on the second one. Two please wait for I let you rp don't rp right away. I'm a nice person but I have a limit and I don't want to be the mean one and change the rules. This has been in my mind for a while now. I don't want to but this been getting to me. I'm thinking of closing or deleting this book for a good while. One, this book is being popular and I have other books to update and Two, I have other rp books and those need love too. Three, I'm a human being as well and not a robot. I have to have time to relax and try not to stress. If I stress, my blood pressure goes up as well my sugar and causing me to go to the hospital to have an IV stuck on my veins and I'm not a needle person.

Don't think I'm getting mad or angry at you. I'm just trying to relax as well try to be a sane person. I really am trying her guys....*sighs* I know some of y'all won't listen at all... Never mind what I say. None ever listen to me.

Just don't listen to what I say.....