RULES !!

Updated: April 4, 2019

Rules:

1. Do not role play without making a form. As well there is another form so please you the other form. The first one is already full.

2. Do not enter anyone role play. It happens a lot. So please ask me if you want to or at least ask the roleplayers if you want to.

3. I have a life so I won't be on wattpad more then a few hours. Spam me about 3-4 times per hour or at least 30 minutes.

4. The limit of OC is required 4 but for 5 if I'm in a good or at least guess the fandom what's my favorite season. Either way which one.

5. Please be nice to the role play and don't be mean to them. You could be mean to the character but not the roleplayer.

6. If there is smut or fluff please rp in my message area.

7. No op characters or godlike strength. They need to have flaws as well. Without flaws there is no characteristic.

8. I wanna make this clear. I will have those moods that well make me a little witch. I'm sorry if you get inflicted but if I don't respond. You know why.

9. If you already read the rule please put the password on this form to let me know you agree with me. If you don't, I'll wait (I'm a very patient person)

10. Have fun and enjoy!!

11. 👇         👇          👇

Password: Funny man