another oc

Name: Emily Rose

Creepypasta Name: E or Darkus (in the future/currently)

Species: immortal human

Creepypasta Age: 68

Current Age: 24

Weaknesses: needles, fire, abandonment, betrayal and quietness

Powers (if they have any): She doesn't have powers but she trains a lot through her childhood and teens even now as an adult. She master speed as well endurance too.

Hobbies(optional): reading, music, crafts, cooking, and singing

Friends: Lulu, Lizzy(neutral) and Mr. Jackson

Enemies: She has a lot mostly Miss. Jackson enemies and opposite armies.

Crush: Asexual

Appearance:
Mask on

Appearance: Mask on

Mask off

Weapon of Choice: She knows hand and hand combat

Weapon of Choice: She knows hand and hand combat. She has a knife-gun she created.

Catchphrase(optional):
'Non intelligitis a mulieribus'

Back Story: Emily Rose was left in an orphanage since the day she was born. She didn't really know anyone and was afraid to talk. She barely knew English and only a strange language, Latin. She was adopted by a women name, Mrs. Rose and was given a new home. She met Lulu at the age of 5 at the house and become unstuckable for the pair. Emily became Lu right hand and partner. She trained and trained finally getting stronger as well more immune to pain or anything. She is given immortality by the same demon of lulu however no deal. She never leaves Lulu side because of the promise she made with Mrs. Rose. After those day, Emily is place as Darkus new keeper and owner. Lulu pass it down to her and is her mentor.

Relative: Mrs. Rose: on her death bed (age: 102)
Lulu: sister figure as well best friend
Mr. Jackson: brother figure as well dead