"this is not you kwon. hindi ikaw to." tinigil ni minghao ang sasakyan niya sa gilid para makapagusap sila ng maayos.

What irks Hao the most is seeing his friend still manages to smile despite everything. "alam ko pero kailangan eh. wag mo na lang sabihin kay jihoon."

minghao bit his lips. he want to tell him straight to his face that jihoon cheated on him, that his first love was hiding in his hotel with rue in his heart because of what he did towards his clueless boyfriend.

"soonyoung."

"hmm?"

"i know where jihoon is."

.
.
.

Jihoon readied his clothes as he finish packing to his backpack. He needs to see his boyfriend. Hiding is not the best solution to omit the guilt in his heart.

*ding dong*

Binaba niya ang backpack niya sa kama at dumiretso na siya sa pinto dahil akala niya si minghao iyun.

Pero nagkamali siya.

He stared at him in terror and shocked after seeing the person infront of him who is now smirking at him. "hi hon."

"c-cheol. a-anong ginagawa mo dito? p-paano mo alam nandito ako?" napaatras si jihoon nang humakbang papalapit sakanya si cheol hanggang sa wala na siyang maatrasan dahil napasandal na siya sa dingding.

"isn't it obvious? i have what you called connections." sinarado niya ang pinto at bumalik kay jihoon. niyakap niya ang maliit na bewang nito na kinanginig nito.

"you know it's hurt me that you left me all alone after we had sex for 2 two rounds." tinulak ni Jihoon si cheol at dumiretso sa may kama kung nasaan ang backpack niya.

"Mali lahat nang yun kaya kalimutan mo na ang nangyari saatin. " he stopped reaching his bag when cheol pushed him on the bed, caging his small figure with his strong arms.

"Mali? Just to remind you Jihoon, you beg me to fuck you. " Jihoon couldn't help but to shiver when cheol's lips ghosted to his bottom lip.

"you pushed me to beg you cheol."

napangisi naman si seungcheol. "and you gave in." sabi nito na nagpatahimik kay jihoon.

"i love you jihoon. you know to yourself that we both wanted this." seungcheol softly said.

"m-mahal ko si soonyoung." Jihoon stuttered.

"eh ako? mahal mo ba ako?" he asked.

"kasi kung mahal mo si soonyoung edi sana walang nangyari saatin. edi sana pinigilan mo ako habang may nangyayari saatin."

"kasi kaya ginawa mo yun dahil mahal mo parin ako. ginamit mo lang si soonyoung para maranasan mo kung ano ang feeling na may nagmamahal sayo. na may nagaalaga sayo." jihoon can feel his waterworks at the corner of his eyes. he gripped the bed sheets and felt cheol's free hand creeping to his small figure.

"just let me love you jihoon." he let seungcheol discarded his clothes and the older attached his lips with him. jihoon was torn whether he will give in or what.

he didn't even know what to do now. gulong gulo na siya.

jihoon slowly give in and wrapped his arms at his nape. he responded to his kisses, letting seungcheol to shower him with his love.. is it even love?

everything went so fast that jihoon is now riding with seungcheol's dick. bouncing his perky ass with all his might just to feel that pure pleasure.

"Ahh!" Seungcheol's tip brushed on the younger's prostate and he smirked as he keep on thrusting upwards, hitting the same spot.

Jihoon encircled his arms at his nape, showing his neck to seuncheol and the latter smirked as he saw the hickeys that he did.

"I-i'm so close cheol~ s-so close." he moaned as he feel his upcoming churn.

until...

"Jihoon? Are you there?" Nanlaki ang mata ni Jihoon ng marinig niya ang boses ni soonyoung sa labas ng pinto.

"Jihoon? Baby? Si soonyoung to." Naiiyak na si Jihoon habang naririnig niya ang boyfriend niya sa labas.

He wanted to stop this. He wanted to stop what he was doing with seungcheol but he cant. He can't stop bouncing his butt and letting seungcheol to suck his pink buds.

"T-this scene is so similar." He said at the back of his head.

It's just the same on how he bounces his butt to Soonyoung's dick before while his girlfriend Momo was outside of their dorm room, looking for his boyfriend and still clueless on what they were doing back then.

How ironic.

Because he is doing the same thing but the difference is his boyfriend is outside of the thick door, clueless on what he was doing.

not knowing that he was riding into someone's dick.

••••