Arriving

After another 30-40 minutes we arrive, she pulls up under a bridge and stops the boat. I hop out and turn around to see her still in. I tilt my head and look around under the bridge, seeing no cars or other boats. All the street lights are on, but no one is present on this corner.

(Ada)- "I have to check something, I'll join you later." I scoff and cross my arms.

(Y/N)- "This is really starting to feel like memories, anyway where are you going?" She smirks and starts the boat.

(Ada)- "Somewhere a bit far, I'll see you around." I watch as she drives away, I yell for her and try to run after her.

I hit my lower hip with the stair bar, blocking from anyone falling. I sigh, and turn to the dirty stairs. I start walking up, hearing crunches with each step. I look down and see shattered glass and plastic. Once finally walking up I look around and see the corner buildings window's shattered and broken. 

I continue walking along the quiet street, finally seeing cars on the end of the street. I walk up and pull out my pistol, I aim while looking. I turn my body to a crashed car, seeing the doors wide open. I go in the car and look for anyone still in it, I lean in and see the keys still in. I push the keys further, hearing the beeps erupt from it.

After doing so I start to hear movement, I look behind me and see a person's back turned to me. It slowly turns around, I stared wide eyed at it. It had a deformed face, covered with this yellow mucus. I watch as his eyes shift colors, from brown to yellow. I lift my pistol and have my finger on the trigger. I see the mucus start to spread across his face, growing and covering every inch.

(Y/N)- "What's happening around here?" I watch as the mucus spreads towards the eye, seeing the zombie start running at me.

I quickly shoot the chest, seeing more mucus come out. I try shooting again, seeing the zombie coming closer. 'Fuck' I turn around and slide over the cars hood, I keep running until I spot a building across the street. I quickly jump over the broke window, cutting a bit of my thigh.

I look around and notice it was a office, I quickly see an open desk. I slide over the desk and hide under it. I hold my gasps of breaths and slow my breathing, I keep my pistol close to my face, in case of anything. I hear heavy, dragged footsteps coming over to me. I look to the corner of my eye and see the zombie by me.

I slide over a bit, making no noise. My chest starts to heave, until I finally get up and shoot it in the face. I hit his  eye, and see his hand fly up and grab his face in pain. I pull the trigger once more, nothing came out. I quickly back up, I pull out more ammo and fill it. I trip over a broken chair and hit my head, I grab my head and point my gun at the zombie. It get's closer, until I see it's head being cut off.

I quickly arm myself, seeing the black figure come closer. It then hits the street light next to the building, I see a scar and red hair, I watch as his machete rests on his shoulder. I see a hand pull closer to me, I grab it and stand seeing a closer look at his face.

(Jake)- "Look's like I saved your life, you owe me by the way." I gasp and quickly give him a tiny hug, I step back and look at him up and down.

(Y/N)- "Jake--How'd you get here? Why are you here?--" He chuckles and looks around.

(Jake)- "I got sent here, orders. I'm trying to find a building that carries this virus."

(Y/N)- "Building? Wait, is that why this  place is empty." He nods.

(Jake)- "They don't know what happened" We then hear multiple groans near by. " We have to move, come on." We start to get out of the building until he stops in his tracks. "Use this" He tosses me a machete, before continuing. "Chop the yellow eyed freaks heads, or shoot them in the eyes"

(Y/N)- "Noted"