Chapter 35 Its Just a Matter of Time

I am on an island, no one to confide
Eight days straight, eight hours each and not one line
I can feel pressure start to possess my mind
So, I'll take this beat I should delete to exercise

Raven's POV

I don't remember when I fell asleep, but to be honest, I wasn't surprised when I woke up in my bed. Rubbing my forehead, I threw the blanket back and sat up, hitting my head on something.

"Ow." I said, rubbing my head, looking up to see a black ceiling. That's when I remembered where I was. I'm on tour. A smile spread across my face as I flew out of the bed, forgetting that I was on the top bunk, falling to the ground with a thud.

"MMMMMMM" I groaned into the ground. I heard a laugh, causing me to look up at where the laugh was coming from. I saw Max laughing and watching me, along with Pete and Joe. I shot them a glare, moaning. It then settled into my mind that Joe was in the bus when he shouldn't be. He should be with Patrick and Kayle. "How did you get in here, Joe?" I asked him, sitting up, crossing my legs.

"I walked." He said, his face completely serious. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm serious, Joe." I said, crossing my arms at him.

He crossed his arms back. "I am too."

"We're stopping for lunch, and we were just waiting for you to wait up." Max said, looking down at their phone. I took a moment to appreciate that for the time being, Max seemed to be over their fangirling stage concerning the boys and seemed to be laid back and relaxed when around them. That made me happy because I didn't want them to be all fangirly the whole time I was around.

"Oh." I said, dropping my hands to my sides. "Well in that case, lets go eat!" I ran out of the van, running into Patrick in the process. "Oh, hey Dad." I said with a smile, which he returned.

"Hi, sweetie." He said, watching me with happy eyes. At that moment, I knew that this was just the beginning of a very happy life with my dad.

~Time Skip to the first concert~

I was backstage, wringing my hands as a variety of people were doing my makeup and hair, preparing me to go on stage with my family. This was probably the most nerve wracking event that has ever happened in my life, and I felt as though I were on the edge of a nervous breakdown. In a way, I didn't want to go on that stage. But at the same time, I really wanted to because this was my debut. I didn't want to mess that up.

A woman opened the door, poking her head in the door, smiling at me encouragingly. "Two minutes."

I stood up, looking at myself in the mirror. I wore a black pair of ripped jeans with a Fall Out Boy shirt. My wig was pulled back into a ponytail and my makeup seemed mostly natural. I was seemingly happy with the way I looked. I walked out the door to the curtain that was holding back the audience. Patrick and the boys were on stage singing and playing, but I was so nervous that whatever they were singing was just going one ear and out the other. I felt a hand on my shoulder, causing me to turn around. I saw Max and Kaylee standing there, smiling at me. I laughed and gave them both a hug.

"I'm so nervous." I said into their shoulders.

"You'll do fine!" Kaylee said with a laugh.

"Yeah, you're amazing, so don't worry about it." Max said.

"Raven, you're on." I heard a voice say. I looked at Patrick on the stage, who was looking at me and holding his hand out.

"I want to introduce my daughter, Raven!" He yelled into the microphone. I walked out onto the stage, the audience completely silent. I looked out into audience, the lights blinding me. A microphone and stool was brought out for me, along with one of Pete's basses.

"Hi, guys." I said into the microphone. Just then, the audience started applauding and cheering for me, even though I hadn't done anything yet. In this moment, I knew I was loved where I was at. That people cared for me. And I wouldn't trade it for the world.

A/N

Hello, my lovelies! This, unfortunately, is the final chapter of this book! I'm proud of this book, and I'm glad that you guys have enjoyed it as much as you have. I would like to thank you all for your support of this book, I couldn't have continued if not for you guys! Don't forget, if you enjoyed this chapter, don't be afraid to leave a comment and vote down below!

Love from the other side of the screen,

Pebbs XX