Two of Us

Ring.Ring Ring.

"Hello! This is Johannah Deakin speaking! As you know I am unavailable right now, for which I am sorry, but you can leave a message for me after the beep. Thankyou! "

*Beep*

"Hi mum... it's your boobear Louis. I - I know you won't get this but I can't help myself... maybe it's that my wish to talk to you again or something but either way it won't be fulfilled so yeah whatever. So well once again I woke up with the dreams of us..no no not the dreams but the moments of us which are now my memories of you, of us like the one where you chased me around the garden and tricked me in order to catch me, the one where you scolded me lightly in front of teachers and then laughed with me when we reached the car because apparently it was the best prank I had ever done, the one where you were sitting on the bed, my head on your lap, and I told you that I was praying to God to take me instead of you and you sensing the direction of my thoughts told me to not to give up and that I will be stronger and better day by day and at the end it would all be okay...as always you were right mum. I remember as a kid I asked you why the loved ones have to go so far away and never return and you told me some people are diamonds, neither turning into dust nor fading away, living forever in hearts as a kid I didn't quite get it but now I have another question mummy why did you never told me that you were a diamond too? Well it doesn't matter because you will be living forever in my heart too which is excellent as I would never feel alone. I know you are definitely looking down from the heaven and I swear I am gonna make you proud through everything I'll ever do.

" I know you are waiting there and I'll see you soon mum but guess what mummy...we'll end just like we started, just you and me and no one else, I'll hold you where my heart is; but right now I'll be living one life for the two of us."
_________________

"That's - that's my beautiful son, Louis, my boobear." An angel said to another, wiping a tear. She said once again as if she wants her Louis hear her " I am already proud of you my boobear. And I am sorry for this Louis but you soon have to live one life for the three of us." She sighed sadly.
__________________

I hope everyone liked it.
Please vote, comment your views and share.
P.s.- I know life is hard but try to stay happy please.

Rest in peace Félicité Tomlinson and Johannah Deakin 💗🥀